Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does anyone know...

Started by Mitch C, December 11, 2008, 10:18:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitch C

how did we miss out on Derek Johnson out of Hoxie AR?

PiggoBitttys

He grew up in Texas, is a Longhorn fan and got offered by Texas.

Stud_Fan

CF. Go Hogs!

gohogsgo006

he is gonna be the one missing out. He gets to ride the pine the next few years
Hogville- Where realism somehow equals pessimism

AFWarrior83

Quote from: gohogsgo006 on December 11, 2008, 11:47:59 pm
he is gonna be the one missing out. He gets to ride the pine the next few years

He will ride the pine there, but would start here?  That shows how far off we are from the top still...
Hogville member since 2005.

Hogbody

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on December 12, 2008, 12:09:10 am
He will ride the pine there, but would start here?  That shows how far off we are from the top still...

Yes it does, because it's true.

Steef

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on December 12, 2008, 12:09:10 am

At least now, we really are making efforts to catch up.

Oklahawg

There are some who think he is overrated, with his evaluation being a product of Texas' interest in him. I can't say - I've not seen him play.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

SEdrhawg

He is a Texas fan and Texas native from what I hear.  Can't really blame him for wanting to be a longhorn.  That would be like a kid from Arkansas growing up in Dallas but wanting to come back and play for the Razorbacks.  I really wish Johnson would change his mind tho. 

That being said, I still hate Texas.

linze82

wish he would be a hog, but more than likely he will go to texas and never be heard from again. c ya
smite me bishes