Started by RunnerHog, December 06, 2008, 02:45:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogs25

songofthesword

and that's why i overall choose bama to win, and no one talked about

saban > meyer

hogsndawgs

Quote from: songofthesword on December 06, 2008, 03:34:55 pm
if USC wins by 40 today USC will be ranked higher. take it to the bank, also they won their conference. TExas didn't

Isn't UCLA like one of the worst teams in the country? I'm not sure it will matter.

DenverHogFan

I so adore seeing Tebow dumped on his a$s

songofthesword

Quote from: hogsndawgs on December 06, 2008, 03:40:02 pm
Isn't UCLA like one of the worst teams in the country? I'm not sure it will matter.

their QB has thrown 6 pick 6's and 19 ints. they are pretty bad.

but usc is america's team and it's a national tv game. somehow they will find a way to make it happen. i'm actually pretty sure of it

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Saban got his guys angry about being #1 and still being underdogs.

jst01

I heard they already have figured the numbers out. Texas will go to Nat championship game over USC if OU loses. Its already been decided. USC cant make up the points with just one win over UCLA

songofthesword

Quote from: jst01 on December 06, 2008, 03:42:24 pm
I heard they already have figured the numbers out. Texas will go to Nat championship game over USC if OU loses. Its already been decided. USC cant make up the points with just one win over UCLA

that's not possible. becuase it doesn't take into account how pepole vote. if people just flat out vote usc over texas, it's a whole new ball game. both have one loss. usc won the pac 10 and texas didn't play in the champ game. i could see it happening.

jst01

Quote from: PorkOpine on December 06, 2008, 03:45:05 pm
Tebow time?  The lovefest continues.

i hope he doesnt come back next year.

Zen_Hog

Time to turn on the mute button.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Ulysses_S_Grunt

songofthesword

alabama is going to win by 20. they can get preessure and not have to blitz, and tebow is not accurate enough to beat them with the arm

jst01

Quote from: PorkOpine on December 06, 2008, 03:47:47 pm
Mute point.  There's no way OU loses tonight.

exactly, it is a moot point. Mizzu will get throttled.

lahawg1

Can anyone update scores often? I'm on my crackberry in a deer stand. Thanks

hogs25

My biggest scare and they said this during the week on SC that if Florida barely wins and OU wins then it could be Texas/OU rematch.  I still say if UF wins their in no matter what.  Now if OU loses tonight and UF barely wins then it could be a SEC rematch.  Remember Bama hasn't lost yet so they could move to #2 if OU losses and Texas could stay at 3. 

hogs25

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Quote from: lahawg1 on December 06, 2008, 03:51:38 pm
Can anyone update scores often? I'm on my crackberry in a deer stand. Thanks

Sure 10-7 Alabama with 1:00 left in the first quarter. Alabama driving.

songofthesword

tebow is not an  NFL QB. he;s coming back

songofthesword

in other news.. ucla ahead by 7

RunnerHog

Quote from: songofthesword on December 06, 2008, 03:53:12 pm

You sure about that? I think ESPN has already given him the NFL MVP for 2009

songofthesword

i'm pretty sure. i'm somewhat of a draftnik. regardless of what espn says, no team is goinug to spend millions of dollars employing him as a NFL qb at least this year

not particualy good at reading complex coverage schemes, is not very accruate, does have nFL arm though. a white vince young, but vince was probably a little more advanced as aQB

UCLA game is interesting. usc issed a filed goal. 7-0 ucla with ball.

hogs25

Quote from: songofthesword on December 06, 2008, 03:53:12 pm

I know Tebow could out play Dallas' backup QB Chad Johnson.  I admire more this year or I guess appreciate him because of his solid play.  Since the OM game he's been red hot.

songofthesword

oh he's an excellent player. he's just nt an NFL Qb. not a nock on him. few are.

Bubba's Bruisers

December 06, 2008, 03:58:21 pm #74 Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 04:01:11 pm by Bubba's Bruisers
I said FL wouldn't run away in this game.  AL's defense is the best in the country, and Saban is the best HC in the country.

This game does, however, reinforce with me just how far we have to go to win an SECC.   
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

songofthesword

florida is not physical enough to complete with bama.

songofthesword

hogsndawgs

Quote from: hogs25 on December 06, 2008, 03:57:00 pm
I know Tebow could out play Dallas' backup QB Chad Johnson.  I admire more this year or I guess appreciate him because of his solid play.  Since the OM game he's been red hot.
I didn't realize Chad Ocho Cinco was playing QB now or that he was playing for the Cowboys, but I can guarantee you that Brad Johnson is more of an NFL QB than Tebow. Tebow will go down as an all time great in college. Tebow's not an NFL QB.

songofthesword

judgeroyswine

Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

songofthesword

might as well went for it.

i see why he didn't want to punt it, but htat was not smart

RunnerHog

Quote from: hogsndawgs on December 06, 2008, 04:03:22 pm
I didn't realize Chad Ocho Cinco was playing QB now or that he was playing for the Cowboys, but I can guarantee you that Brad Johnson is more of an NFL QB than Tebow. Tebow will go down as an all time great in college. Tebow's not an NFL QB.

I agree the funny thing is some believe Casey Dick is an NFL QB. I'm a homer myself but I'm not stupid.

songofthesword

the only nfl qb in the SEC is stafford.

I could see wilson making a practice squad.

hogsndawgs

Quote from: songofthesword on December 06, 2008, 04:08:11 pm
the only nfl qb in the SEC is stafford.

I could see wilson making a practice squad.
Bingo...Maybe Starr and Mallett though.

RunnerHog

Tebow this Tebow that it's the 2008 Tebow game. I get sick of these announcers.

songofthesword

hogsndawgs

Quote from: RunnerHog on December 06, 2008, 04:09:28 pm
Tebow this Tebow that it's the 2008 Tebow game. I get sick of these announcers.

I think he meant the Tebow of 2007.

jcmojica23

songofthesword

man there was a florida o line that just literalry had the guy by the jesery and would not let go and hteyd id not cal it

songofthesword

Quote from: PorkOpine on December 06, 2008, 04:11:37 pm
Wilson?  Perhaps a CFL practice squad.

wilson's not a bad qb. just not a great one. he is alot like the other guy that is in KC now that played at bama. won't get drafted but he makes very good decisions and has enough ability to help a practice squad.

he knows how to play QB, and that goes a very long way.

hogsndawgs

Quote from: songofthesword on December 06, 2008, 04:13:09 pm
wilson's not a bad qb. just not a great one. he is alot like the other guy that is in KC now that played at bama. won't get drafted but he makes very good decisions and has enough ability to help a practice squad.

he knows how to play QB, and that goes a very long way.

Brodie Croyle is WAY better than JPW imho.

songofthesword

yes, that is why he was a 3rd round draft pick

jcmojica23

TD Damian Williams...just shook the UCLA corner for a TD

songofthesword

probably. that really hurt.

bama needs to score 30 to win this game.

jcmojica23

songofthesword

donewithdale

Quote from: songofthesword on December 06, 2008, 04:06:05 pm
might as well went for it.

i see why he didn't want to punt it, but htat was not smart

That went against Bama football which is sound fundamental decisions and field position and it cost him. 

Boarcephus

Great game to watch.  Just admiring the good plays and not really caring who wins. 

Also, Lundquist and Danielson are as good as it gets as far as announcers go.  Danielson knows more football than anyone I've ever listened to and explains it well.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

hogsndawgs

WTH????Even if Tebow was outside the tackle box, the ball didn't make it to the line of scrimmage.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

TD florida 16-10 gators, xp coming up