Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NEWSFLASH: BCS DECLARES GERMANY WINNER OF WORLD WAR II -- US RANKED 4th

Started by nwa_razorback_coffee, December 05, 2008, 04:04:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: nwa_razorback_coffee on December 06, 2008, 01:52:31 pm
LOL

Actually, for today only, I am a Missouri Tiger fan.

Well, I hate to disappoint you, but barring a lightning strike, OU will roll over Mizzou. The second half will get ugly.
Go Hogs Go!

RZRBK802A

Funny thing is, the Sagarin ratings have Switzerland over Germany. I still can't figure how they calculate that thing out.....

Steef

Quote from: RZRBK802A on December 06, 2008, 02:22:33 pm
Funny thing is, the Sagarin ratings have Switzerland over Germany. I still can't figure how they calculate that thing out.....

You're not taking into account the 'outside' factors. Namely, if the Germans hurt anyone on the Swiss squad, the Swiss will close all the German accounts worldwide. As a result, when the ball is snapped each time, the Swiss can slap & gouge all they want...and the Germans have to take it.

It's why the Knights Templar were never allowed into any conference.

kcabrozaR

Quote from: TarHeel on December 06, 2008, 12:45:27 am
The BCS needs to remember that instant replay wasn't being used during the 30's and 40's.  Plays weren't reviewable and you just had to accept the results.  If you got a ref that was maybe blond haired and blue eyed, you knew you probably were not going to get calls in your favor.
You all just sit back and relax, the 4 team playoff begins at 3 PM today. The BCS is alive and well!!
WE EAT SAWDUST WE CRAP LOGS WE AIN'T NOTHING BUT MEAN ASS HOGS
          Do not argue with an idiot, people watching may not notice the difference!

joeyself

Quote from: kcabrozaR on December 06, 2008, 03:01:02 pm
You all just sit back and relax, the 4 team playoff begins at 3 PM today. The BCS is alive and well!!

Which four teams?  Texas wasn't playing, and you certainly don't include Missouri and UCLA in that 4 teams.  You think USC, OK, ALA and FLA were the quartet in the playoffs today?  Fine--who will USC play as part of the chance to win the title?  They have one loss, just like everyone else save Utah and Boise.

JcS
"Real failure always starts with someone doing something stupid."  Anna Conroy in SLINGS AND ARROWS