Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alabama

Started by thill04, December 03, 2008, 02:16:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

I first thought Fla would win because of tougher schedule and possibility of better team overall.  Now with Harvin hobbled that isn't so clear.  Never ever count Saban out.  He's got this far with good but in-experienced talent mixed in with some good but average talent vets.  I'm not gambling but if I were, I would take Bama and 10 and also like over 52.  Just to win, I still like Fla by a smiggin.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: 12247 on December 05, 2008, 12:50:32 pm
I first thought Fla would win because of tougher schedule and possibility of better team overall.  Now with Harvin hobbled that isn't so clear.  Never ever count Saban out.  He's got this far with good but in-experienced talent mixed in with some good but average talent vets.  I'm not gambling but if I were, I would take Bama and 10 and also like over 52.  Just to win, I still like Fla by a smiggin.

The Gators will win by more than a smiggin. When they shut down the Bama run game and they have to fall back on a less than average QB, Alabama will get intercepted several times and it will be over.
Go Hogs Go!