Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I have seen enough i want out of the SEC

Started by forrest city joe, October 25, 2008, 09:42:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forrest city joe

Quote from: ar_sports_talk on October 26, 2008, 08:42:53 pm
I have seen you write some crazy sh.t but this one takes the cake. 

What an idiotic post.
I could care less what you think about me. in fact i could care less about you.PERIOD!

honkyfool

Quote from: forrest city joe on October 27, 2008, 07:49:30 pm
I could care less what you think about me. in fact i could care less about you.PERIOD!

Amen Forest City Joe

jvanhorn

Quote from: bowlhogs07 on October 26, 2008, 12:11:37 am
Do we really believe the officiating would be any better in any conference we go? 

While I would love for the Hogs to go to the Big 12, mainly for location purposes and many more fans can and will drive to Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, Kansas than would ever drive to South Carolina, Alabma, Georgia, etc. and the rivalries would be tremendous with some teams.
I should tell you [and you old timers will know what I mean] that Texas rules the Big 12 just like they did the old Southwest Conference.  They actually have refs that live in Austin refing Big 12 games.  They got the Big 12 HQ moved from Kansas City before you could blink.  They will never say so in public, but I can guarantee you that there is not a Big 12 team not located in Texas [and maybe even a couple of them] that don't regret the day they let the fox into the henhouse.