Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chris Baker?

Started by Anthony McReynolds, September 05, 2005, 01:30:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony McReynolds

Where was chris baker at Saturday I think he is the best receiver that we have.I think that the reason we did not pass very much was that we had the running game going why stop what is working.I think if we have chris back this week against vandy that there will be alot more passing and runs mixed up.

Anti-OtisII

September 05, 2005, 01:53:17 pm #1 Last Edit: September 05, 2005, 01:54:50 pm by Anti-OtisII
Quote from: hogfan22 on September 05, 2005, 01:30:46 pm
Where was chris baker at Saturday I think he is the best receiver that we have.

Surely you're kidding?  I think he is the best receiver we have that can't consistently catch the football.  Maybe we were holding him out as a secret weapon for the USC game.  They are going to be TOTALLY shocked when they see him out there.  Maybe he was hurt this game and will be back soon, but I'm afraid his playing time will be limited unless he figures out how to hold onto the balls a little more consistently.

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Chris "hands of stone" Baker

Seriously, has anyone addressed the fact that he didn't appear to be dressed out?

arkhogdog61

he was listed in the paper as unavailable thigh or knee i think?
IF YOU CAN"T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE PORCH!

hawgfan_18

ya i think he might be hurt

ThisTeetsTaken

Recievers
1. Monk
2. Washington
3. Poole
4. Logan
5. Baker
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

kiddhog

I do not remember Chris dropping that many passes. All I remember is out running his man and being wide open several times last year , but MJ not being able to get the ball to him?