Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reggie Bush OMG!

Started by Flatfoot, September 04, 2005, 09:37:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Flatfoot

I know everyone is looking foward to facing Bush and Lineart in two weeks.  If the Hogs play like they did against Mizz State in two weeks, USC will make the Miami game in 87 seem close.  They will probably hang a big 50 against us with Lineart and Bush sitting in the fourth quarter due to exhaustion from scoring.  Sure we had 490 on the ground against a DIVISION II school, but 108 in passing and that was time split with RJ and Mort?  Holy Schnikeys!  RJ better gather himself or this maybe another long year.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

Rocky&Boarwinkle

September 05, 2005, 11:55:02 am #1 Last Edit: September 05, 2005, 11:59:07 am by Rocky&Boarwinkle
For the last time, they were Division1AA.   ;D

Like as in, they would mop up Arkansasas Tech, a division II school.  1AA are little dogs trying to eat more puppy chow and play with the big dogs.   ;)

And here's the real difference:  Div 1  85 schollies, Div 1AA 63, but can be divided among up to 85, and Div II  36

That's a significant difference.

Razorback0918

Im telling you guys our o-line and running backs are the sh*t . I say dont even pass againt USC. Just do options run the ball. If we even get half of what we did against mizzou state thats still a pretty solid running game. We'll beat Vandy and improve, im not saying we'll beat USC, but i think we'll put up a good fight. Just remeber 2003 against Texas.

3kgthog

Once again, count how many passes we dropped and then factor in that HDN wasn't about to show more pass plays than needed.  I think we should've passed more, but if he wants to keep the 2 page playbook hidden then that's his decision. 

I like the fact that USC has two weeks to just sit around and wait on us to get there.  We get another game to work out the bugs and they get more time to listen to how great they are.  I still think we'll lose by 25+, but we might hang around for 2-3 quarters. 

USC isn't Texas.  Much better talent and a much better coach.  We're also several more miles away from home without the motivation of it being a rivalry game like Texas was.

pork-e-pine

I think we should run the option or more the triple option.  Hillis takes the snap with mcfadden and jones playing split back.  I think this is tho O we need to run if we plan on only running.
Winning is fun,
Losing is not;
But Id rather lose and have a good attitude than win and be like texas.
also...be nice, your mom could be reading this.

Slacker

Quote from: flatfoot304 on September 04, 2005, 09:37:36 pm
I know everyone is looking foward to facing Bush and Lineart in two weeks.  If the Hogs play like they did against Mizz State in two weeks, USC will make the Miami game in 87 seem close.  They will probably hang a big 50 against us with Lineart and Bush sitting in the fourth quarter due to exhaustion from scoring.  Sure we had 490 on the ground against a DIVISION II school, but 108 in passing and that was time split with RJ and Mort?  Holy Schnikeys!  RJ better gather himself or this maybe another long year.

I predict the score will be...

Oh, Let's go with

USC 70, Hogs 13

The 13 will be 2 TD's and a missed field goal. Lord Knows we can't make a field goal.

When are we going to put a kicker on schollie again?

:razorback: