Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game on TV?

Started by hogbalz, September 04, 2005, 08:18:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogbalz

Has anyone checked out some of the games next week? Any chance at all that the game will be picked up by JP or be available on Gameplan?
In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

arkhogdog61

IF YOU CAN"T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE PORCH!

mikeirwin

hogbalz

Really sucks I guess I will have to pay $9.99 plus tax to listen on-line with a five minute delay. :puke:
In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

Bomis Hawg

I am in the land of Vandy.  Guess I'll listen to THEIR radio broadcast.  Thats just lovely.