Didn't the timeouts seem rather long last night,

Started by TulsaHawg, September 04, 2005, 02:50:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TulsaHawg

TulsaHogFan

TulsaHawg

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on September 04, 2005, 02:58:30 pm
Radio has comercials too.

Believe it or not, I do realize that, but they seemed longer last night than in previous years.

TulsaHogFan

Oh ok, i thought they seemed long too, however i chalked it up to radio advertisements.

JFHWGBKRIII

I think they tested the instant replay a couple of times too.

mikeirwin

Quote from: JFHWGBKRIII on September 04, 2005, 03:39:15 pm
I think they tested the instant replay a couple of times too.
I noticed it. That game lasted WAY too long.
It was almost as bad as those endless TBS time outs in the infamous Car Quest Bowl.
You could grow a beard wating for the game to start up again.

3kgthog

Radio timeouts don't last as long as some of the lulls that took place and to my knowledge they only tested replay on two plays. 

Fletch

Some of the timeouts seemed very long. It was very noticeable at the game. I think they did just test the replay twice and that took awhile but there were other timeouts where it seemed like an eternity before play resumed.
I feel like $100

Anti-OtisII

They were breaking in the new Hogwired.com site and had to wait for the site to refresh during commercials.  ;)  Wooooopig!  We are sooooooo lucky to have our SID and crew.  I'm sure that everyone will start jumping on the bandwagon in their excitement to pay $100 per year to listen to the games on the internet.  Even HDN commented on this weekly show this afternoon about the long breaks during the game.  He must not have read the memo.  >:( 

Theolesnort

My son told me it was nothing out of the ordinary and it was my imagination. Evidently it was not.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.