Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

this years adrian peterson?

Started by arkhogdog61, September 01, 2005, 10:04:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

arkhogdog61

IF YOU CAN"T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE PORCH!

bosshawg38

Im fairly sure it was down to Texas and Oklahoma...

arkhogdog61

Oklahawg

We were #6 in the top 5. Token interest only.

Laurence Morency of Minnesota is looking like the second coming of Eric Dickerson vs. Tulsa tonight.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: bosshawg38 on September 01, 2005, 10:23:14 pm
Im fairly sure it was down to Texas and Oklahoma...

I heard we didn't leave a big enough bag under the bridge.

gohogsgo12390

Felix Jones looks like a great running back but the guy im looking  at is Darren McFaddon he looks alot like adrian peterson he runs straight up im not saying he is adrian peterson but runs like him. I have seen him cut through two defenders and I think that he will be a great running back and would rather see him seceed at a running back then a saftey. I also really like Felix he has the speed and the strength and I hope to see him also. I also have herd alot about hillis might be running back please up date me there. Thank you

Bomis Hawg

This year's Peterson might be Marlon Lucky at Nebraska or Jason Gwaltney at WVU.

arkhogdog61

felix is leading the nation in yds per carry GO FELIX

arkhogdog61

yeah HILLIS is still the MAN he looked faster and talk about smoking people GO HOGS

arkhogdog61

Flatfoot

Hmmmmm, I don't think having the day Felix had against a Division II school makes him the next Peterson.  If he can do that against SEC schools, I will be right there with you.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

Hog6

I believe they are Div 1.  Its the sub categorey where they are short of us.

WindyCityHog

Division 1AA.....

Hillis will be the first in the sophomore class at UA to go in the NFL draft.....Any takers?  (Say a ballcap?)

WindyCityHog

After junior year, minimum.  I'm quite certain he'll be on The Hill 'til his eligibility is done.....but I'll still take that. (and Monk may be gone before then). 

Hog Bounty Hunter

That Wisconsin dude Calhoun, he carried 43 times for 258 and 5TD's. I'd say he had a good day.

arkhogdog61

if felix or peyton had carried 43 times they would have had 350 easy