Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

jones gone

Started by #9man, July 11, 2005, 09:13:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#9man

since the mathalete is gone, who will be the new star?who will be the new face of the razorbacks?who will be the first person that comes to mind when you hear the razorbcks

EL' MAHOG

Marcus Monk, Reggie Herring.
I guess it finally rained, its down to 85, I bet the fish are bitin' down by the riverside

Hoggysoprano

Reggie Fish, the "Super Gnat".

hogsgrl09

"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

wonz11

Felix Jones, Peyton, and Marcus.  I hope Michael Grant is a another name associated with us for good reasons.

Pigsfeet

HogFansReunited

We have a lot of young talent on our team....If one of the QB's steps up we will be vary hard to beat this year.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Bomis Hawg

"Mathlete"  Great name. 

Marcus Monk (if he gets the ball enough), Peyton Hills, McFadden and/or De'Arrius Howard.  That group should be the trio.  Maybe Ced Washington (catching and kick returns, if he can manage to do a little more tha last year)

Rhyno_Hawg

Randy Kelly, Vickle Vaughn, Marcus Harrison, Marcus Monk, Peyton, Kyle Roper, Darren McFadden, Micheal Grant, and either one of the new rush ends (Sims or Brown)

All of these guys should receive some type of post season honor.

As far as a clear cut Star to replace Jones, don't know. :-\

Elrod

When I hear "the razorbacks" and think of faces--------I think back to BIG RED looking thur the bars. LOL

Mr A Ziffell

Mr A Ziffell

Mr A Ziffell

What about me!!!!!!!!! ;)

JFHWGBKRIII

This one's for you, Zif!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

jabohog

If coach Nutt has his way it will be Hillis.

Cresthog

I think it will still be jones...even though he graduatedandis gone

urhogdaddi

Marcus Monk on offense but Desmond Simms will be the all-around-star. 4.4 speed and six sacks in eight spring practice plays.......that has STAR written all over it
Hogs,....Nutt,......Heath,......Polish Sausage

urhogdaddi

i mean anthony brown my bad
Hogs,....Nutt,......Heath,......Polish Sausage

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: urhogdaddi on July 12, 2005, 10:11:47 am
Marcus Monk on offense but Desmond Simms will be the all-around-star. 4.4 speed and six sacks in eight spring practice plays.......that has STAR written all over it

Not 4.4 speed or even close to it.  Uh-uh.  But good enough for an end rusher.  He got those sacks against the non-starting tackles, one of whom is off the team.  I wouldn't put too much stock in that.
[CENSORED]!

MJ2

There will NEVER be another MJ...... but, the Big Name guy will be McFadden if HDN will let him do his thing.    If not, we'll have another 3 or 4 year guy w/500 yards per year and us all wondering what if?