Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Dugout

Started by SPAL, February 21, 2008, 10:10:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SPAL

February 21, 2008, 10:10:13 pm Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 02:22:30 am by sir-pigs-a-lot
Instead of sticking every MLB blog at the top, im goin to include links in this thread to direct you to each team's blog. Even if it falls to the 2nd page, you can still find all your blogs in the dugout.

Popular Threads

Trivia Time

Baseball quotes

Your favorite Baseball player?

Best/Worst MLB Stadium

Favorite Baseball Movie

-----------------------------------------

2008/2009 Off-Season

Atlanta Braves

New York Mets

St. Louis Cardinals

Texas Rangers

-----------------------------------------

2009 Season

Baltimore Orioles

Boston Red Sox

New York Yankees

Cleveland Indians

Texas Rangers

St. Louis Cardinals

Atlanta Braves

New York Mets

Philladelphia Phillies

The Rest

Oklahawg's Edit: I thought it'd be cool to let you all pounce on my pre-season predictions! Here are the links so you can refresh my memory on the picks:

NL East

NL Central

NL West

AL East

AL Central

AL West

Win/Loss, Playoff and Award Predictions

selfexplanatory

This year's nominee for the Coopy award.
Quote from: majp51 on June 02, 2010, 03:27:42 pm
Err, now I know it's easy to bash Shiloh Christian, but I'm pretty there aren't that many high schools in Arkansas that have a player picked in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft.
Or have you forgotten where Damian Williams played school?

Oklahawg

Sir-pigs-a-lot, you da' man.

This will make the board MUCH more readable.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

BradyHolzhauer

The Cards' one says "An error has occurred"

BradyHolzhauer

NVM, fixed it for you.
-Brady

SPAL

Quote from: BradyHolzhauer on February 22, 2008, 10:53:32 pm
The Cards' one says "An error has occurred"

Its good on my end...anybody else seeing an error?

BradyHolzhauer

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 22, 2008, 10:57:05 pm
Its good on my end...anybody else seeing an error?
I dunno why it was doing it to me, but I copied and pasted the link into your post again, and it works for me now. 
Dunno.  All the other links work great, thanks for the idea, sir-pigs-a-lot!
This blog idea and then your idea to do this are helping the MLB forum make strides.

SPAL

Quote from: BradyHolzhauer on February 22, 2008, 11:01:56 pm
I dunno why it was doing it to me, but I copied and pasted the link into your post again, and it works for me now. 
Dunno.  All the other links work great, thanks for the idea, sir-pigs-a-lot!
This blog idea and then your idea to do this are helping the MLB forum make strides.

Thanks a lot....i cant take all the credit though. Oklahawg had a lot to do with it. I was looking for a better way to do the blogs and he had the idea for a central post with all links in one....

I love baseball and will likely spend most of my time here for a while so im gonna keep tryin to make this forum the best possible. Any ideas from anybody and everybody are welcomed.

BradyHolzhauer

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 22, 2008, 11:07:04 pm
Thanks a lot....i cant take all the credit though. Oklahawg had a lot to do with it. I was looking for a better way to do the blogs and he had the idea for a central post with all links in one....

I love baseball and will likely spend most of my time here for a while so im gonna keep tryin to make this forum the best possible. Any ideas from anybody and everybody are welcomed.

Yeah.  I remember when I came up with the idea of the blogs last year.  I don't think anyone took to it at first...but a lot of people really enjoy it and I love to read them all.

Oklahawg

Prediction blogs added.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Oklahawg

Win/Loss, Playoff and Award predictions added.

Play Ball!!

Oklahawg

Its back. Thank goodness.

Oklahawg

Dang, its been a while since I was active around here.

Time to step up and increase the MLB chatter this spring.

Pitchers and catchers report in six weeks. That's when I know I'll make it through the winter!