Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ranking the SEC schools

Started by The Recruiting Guy, February 08, 2008, 10:25:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

oldfart

This shows that while Arkansas came up with a great class, especially considering the circumstances, other SEC teams also did well.  At least it brings us closer to even footing with some of the other teams and lets hope that great coaching will  bring us even further to the top.

Hoggish1

Quote from: oldfart on February 08, 2008, 10:29:44 am
This shows that while Arkansas came up with a great class, especially considering the circumstances, other SEC teams also did well.  At least it brings us closer to even footing with some of the other teams and lets hope that great coaching will  bring us even further to the top.

Right, but in only two months!  Pretty impressive.

kclvr

We are going to have to be patient, we are in for an uphill climb to get to the top and it will not happen in one or two years.  This year was a sign of good things to come.  Not to sound negative but just because CBP is here other SEC schools are not going to stop recruiting and let us just catch up.  Saban will continue to get the best of the best. Like Miles or not he can also recruit with the best of them. Everyone says he is winning with Saban's players and he might be to some degree but I saw posted the other day that he has sign 7 - 5* and 49 - 4* since being hired. I think Aubrun is going down since Saban is in AL and MS will continue to fall.  I only mention these since they are in the West but GA is getting ready to blow the east up.