Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ole miss in west helena today

Started by kobe24, January 30, 2008, 11:23:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kobe24

shibest was in helena today to see darius winston and eric smiley

Petrinos Pigs

I heard that Petrino was in Helena as well.
Hog Born and Hog Breed

Amityvillehogger

Freakin Nutt sack needs to stay the piss outta Arkansas.  He sure as heck didn't recruit it while here.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

yraciv

Who is Winston?  Smiley is next year.

HoggusMaximus

Im in helena right now waiting on my ship date for basic training i havnt heard a word about hootie or petrino coming though. and helena is a small town..... only about 15k

kobe24

i didnt say petrino was in helena i said tim horton was on monday and shibest was at the school yesterday and winston is a 6'0 176 shut down corner and punt returner  has been clocked at 4.28 and after watchn his highlite tape petrino loves him

SquidBilly

Glad to see Shibest has been assigned to recruit Arkansas.  Getting recruits to commit to us over Ole Miss should be like shooting fish in a barrel.  :)

HOGPICKER

If they buy that cute little Ford Pinto from Nutt, let'em go, they weren't smart enough to play here anyway. 
"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."  Joe Theismann

trphog

kobe24

ksrazorback

Just saying.... why would we care what Old Piss coach is doing?? ???

Razorbacks:
"I think they like the fact that we're going to play a little bit more physical style of football, play downhill, put on your big boy pants and love to play the game with physicality."

Southern Wisdom ~ 42.7 Percent of all statistics are made up on the spot!!
Go Deep Go Razorbacks...

keithh1999

Quote from: ksrazorback on January 31, 2008, 08:50:50 am
Just saying.... why would we care what Old Piss coach is doing?? ???

We don't care WHAT he does, as long as he isn't doing it in Arkansas.

I agree with an earlier post...why is he recruiting Arkansas so hard now? He sure didn't do it while he was here.
Pig Farmers are cool.

DeltaBoy

Nutt got a chip on his shoulder now boys ... You will see the best Nutts got for the next few years.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

ksrazorback

Yep I am with ya... the silly silly man thinks people still like him in Arkansas, if so they are dwindling!!
Just glad he is gone and not much on wanting to see him getting any kind of credit at all in the state.

Quote from: keithh1999 on January 31, 2008, 09:32:45 am
  We don't care WHAT he does, as long as he isn't doing it in Arkansas.

I agree with an earlier post...why is he recruiting Arkansas so hard now? He sure didn't do it while he was here.
Razorbacks:
"I think they like the fact that we're going to play a little bit more physical style of football, play downhill, put on your big boy pants and love to play the game with physicality."

Southern Wisdom ~ 42.7 Percent of all statistics are made up on the spot!!
Go Deep Go Razorbacks...

DeltaBoy

Maybe shibest will get a ticket in Y -Camp!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

bobcat ball

Shibest what a joke of a coach he is, I am sure Petrino is well aware of what is in west helena I would think nuttless don't stand a chance if you ask me especially if has Shibest recruiting arkansas.  That makes me smile because I know what kind of recruiter's those idiots are and it makes me happy knowing that there not doing for us anymore.       
WOO PIG

hogfan0307

I know this is rumor...but all i have heard is that Smiley really wants to be a Hog...can anyone confirm this? If true, then it doesn't matter what Ole Miss does

The_Bionic_Pig

I was born & raised in Phillips County (Marvell) and believe me when I say its serious Razorback Country.  Arkansas St. & Memphis have more of a presence their than Ole Miss.    All Football & Basketball Razorback games are pumped via a local radio station their .......  Shibest is wasting his time. 
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

football-writer

Ole Miss got a Helena player about three years ago.  Nutt didn't even gance his way.  He red-shirted a year and now is playing on their o-line
Bobby Petrino...putting fear into opposing SEC coaches one recruit at a time

kobe24

yep maurice miller he is all sec now

LR Hog

Why is Shibest recruiting juniors with less than a week to go before signing day.  Wouldn't it make more sense for him to be out shoring up their verbals or actually visiting some of their undecided prospects?
Like a boss.

Seebs

I will enjoy watching the next few years of OM coaches interloping into Arkansas and being out recruited by the present UA staff.

I liken Shibest to a man with no thumbs trying to compete in a origami contest.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: LR Hog on January 31, 2008, 02:45:42 pm
Why is Shibest recruiting juniors with less than a week to go before signing day.  Wouldn't it make more sense for him to be out shoring up their verbals or actually visiting some of their undecided prospects?

Because they already got 30 verbal committs...and realize that the 08' Class is not even close to the standards that Oregon had been use to signing.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Hog fans need to make these morons feel VERY UNWELCOME.  Nothing violent or illegal, but no way should these clowns feel at home after what they did and tried to do to the program...
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

wholehog92

Quote from: dj shanon on January 31, 2008, 03:06:24 pm
Hog fans need to make these morons feel VERY UNWELCOME.  Nothing violent or illegal, but no way should these clowns feel at home after what they did and tried to do to the program...

Like signs on restaraunts that say all prices tripple for anyone with a last name of Nutt on their plastic.  Free for any hog coach and recruit.

edit:  O-line recruits may be a bit much, but you get the idea!
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

back2back

January 31, 2008, 03:24:55 pm #25 Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 03:31:58 pm by back2back
How big is Winston?
FTS = Feed the Studs

football-writer

While the UA may be looking at Winston and Smiley, they should also look at Turrell Williams and Deondra Johnson on offense.  Williams, a junior, rushed for over 1,200 yardes with a broken foot and returned kicks and punts for almost 700 as well while Johnson rushed for almost 2,000 and passed for over 1,000 and a total of 23 touchdowns all as a junior.
Bobby Petrino...putting fear into opposing SEC coaches one recruit at a time

LuckyGiraffe

It would be great if all of the local police officers in these small towns would band together and make the Ole Piss coaching staff really hurt when they come to the various towns.

I'm sure you could drag a traffic stop out for a couple of hours and write at least a few tickets!!!

It would be very funny, if the staff could get enough tickets to have their licenses revoked!!! :)

WPS
:razorback:

bobcat ball

I think they should be banned from the state all together bunch of idiots that have no business being anywhere near a football team especially at the division 1 level what was Broyles thinking hiring an a$$ clown to coach our beloved HOGS.
WOO PIG

eathill5

Quote from: wholehog92 on January 31, 2008, 03:20:36 pm
Like signs on restaraunts that say all prices tripple for anyone with a last name of Nutt on their plastic.  Free for any hog coach and recruit.

edit:  O-line recruits may be a bit much, but you get the idea!

I think the NCAA might see that as a violation.
Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on December 30, 2010, 02:51:51 am
He is a bad person... I read this thread specifically to say this.
Gus doesn't love Arkansas, you, or Jesus. Only Gus.
Get over it.
Quote from: swoopeshog on January 08, 2011, 09:36:34 pm
guvhog and band geek are both idiots

kobe24

i dont no were u go those stats football-writer but they are not even close an williams dont return punts winston does

kobe24

The_Hill

Quote from: kobe24 on January 31, 2008, 06:07:03 pm
winston is 6'0 176 4.3 forty
How is he with contact and coverage? Is he afraid to lay down the big hit?
John, I was first team All-State. I can put the ball anywhere I want to. I'll make it rain out here.

Hawgon

Quote from: ATLpiggie on January 31, 2008, 07:46:08 am
Glad to see Shibest has been assigned to recruit Arkansas.  Getting recruits to commit to us over Ole Miss should be like shooting fish in a barrel.  :)

Arkansas has lots of dry counties, therefore, it is safer to send Shibest over here.  There is a lot less chance he will get into trouble.

kobe24

he will lay u out and the only person who had catches against him was cruz williams and he only had 3 out 8 now tht is shut down

golfjam

we can't get Freddie Childress to help us out......isn't he working on Cherry St. somewhere?
golf
It's Evolution Baby!

PhiBetaHawg

Good to hear Helena's athletic program is attracting D1 schools again (now if they can just keep the city lights on!).  The Boone family in W. Helena are big Ole Miss fans and we lost both of their boys to Ole Miss.  One played football there and is now back in Helena in a city government position.  Sure he pumps up Ole Miss all the time to those kids.

Petrinos Pigs

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on January 31, 2008, 02:17:48 pm
I was born & raised in Phillips County (Marvell) and believe me when I say its serious Razorback Country.  Arkansas St. & Memphis have more of a presence their than Ole Miss.    All Football & Basketball Razorback games are pumped via a local radio station their .......  Shibest is wasting his time. 

My grandparents lived at Cherry & Mcdonald ( I think) there was a little store on the hill behind the house. I have't been there in years, but still go to Tunica once in a while. They moved to Paragould and retired. Hopefully, the Hogs get some Helena players, maybe a few from South Panola ( Damn they're good)   
Hog Born and Hog Breed

jackflash

Get use to it, Nutt will still try and recruit Arkansas. I don't like it either. BP will meet him head on at every turn.  Will he have success here, I think he will  get recruits Arkansas are not sure about. Think he will hurt ARK ST recruit within the state more.

BigSexyHog

Quote from: ATLpiggie on January 31, 2008, 07:46:08 am

Too Funny +1
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

jep_hog_fan

Would be nice to have flyers posted in all gas station and eating establishments  -"DO NOT SERVE OR SELL TO PEOPLE ON THIS LIST"

Wonder how long it would take for them not to come back   LOL