Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nutt and Ole Miss lose another star commitment....

Started by HognotinMemphis, January 29, 2008, 09:32:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Torqued pork

Nutt is gone but now he is on the schedule and he is also recruiting Arkansas kids. If people don't want to read any more threads about him I suggest they stay away from threads with NUTT in the title!

jmingram911

Quote from: frankwilliams on January 29, 2008, 10:05:05 am
Wow, we are still on this? When do we move on. We have a new coach now. Nutt's not our problem anymore.

Strongly agree.

tophawg19

why are we not looking to steal a few from the rebels . i'm sure they have a few we might want
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

mtnmusic

Fortunately, there were 3 kids who showed up at TCTWF's office wanting him to take a snap in exchange for a scholie. They pushed his list of commits back to 30+.

Clint Alan

Also, he had a recruit that was already enrolled in school get arrested, and kicked off the team yesterday as well........so that is two down for the nuttster
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

I don't want anyone who doesn't love the stadium.  Although Nutt wasn't the only person involved in him being here and ruining our football organization for the better part of 10 years, he is the one most visible and I still want to see him suffer for the crap he put others through.  Houston Nutt was given 10 years at a decent school to excell and make a real name for himself and he blew it all.  I think Ole Miss will run him off in 3 to 4 years and he will have a difficult time finding a D1 HC job after that.

VenturaHog

Quote from: Razorvet on January 29, 2008, 12:51:56 pm
HDNAnology.
If I dumped my Ex. bc she was a crazy backstabbing slob I would be ready to move on BC I dumped her right? OK.
Now what if she moved in with my hated next door neighbor and I had to watch out the window every night to make sure she isnt keying the truck or sugaring the gas tank? Can I move on? NO. HDN had this very thing in mind when he moved into Oxford. If you dont believe it then why did he stop recuiting rivals 100 players to come her and try to steal a bunch of two and three stars? Just to put a little sugar in the tank. He prolly wont even give them schollies.

Nice post.

keithh1999

Quote from: kim_jong_sqUeAl on January 29, 2008, 12:02:30 pm
That kid said he had "tears in my eyes' when he walked in Neylan Stadium.  I bet he had "tears in his eyes" when he saw that crap heap of stadium called Vaught-Hemmingway too.
oh, My god --- so funny    +1
Pig Farmers are cool.

wooly

HDNAnology.
If I dumped my Ex. bc she was a crazy backstabbing slob I would be ready to move on BC I dumped her right? OK.
Now what if she moved in with my hated next door neighbor and I had to watch out the window every night to make sure she isnt keying the truck or sugaring the gas tank? Can I move on? NO. HDN had this very thing in mind when he moved into Oxford. If you dont believe it then why did he stop recuiting rivals 100 players to come her and try to steal a bunch of two and three stars? Just to put a little sugar in the tank. He prolly wont even give them schollies.

You should have made sure that heifer moved out of your neighborhood, then you wouldn't have to worry about her so much.   j/k

Slackavelli

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 29, 2008, 05:34:37 pm
why are we not looking to steal a few from the rebels . i'm sure they have a few we might want
Fat Phil quicker to draw

wholehog92

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 29, 2008, 05:34:37 pm

Actually not that many.  They are mostly two stars.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

muu_bpaa

3 star DE aljoshua tillman was committed to Ole Miss for several months but has flipped to southern miss - official as of this afternoon.  this is one of several to flip to southern miss. under dale's new regime.

ark-rebsfan

Quote from: muu_bpaa on January 30, 2008, 06:09:14 pm
3 star DE aljoshua tillman was committed to Ole Miss for several months but has flipped to southern miss - official as of this afternoon.  this is one of several to flip to southern miss. under dale's new regime.
these guys who are now committed to usm who were committed to ole miss, were major grade risks as are most mississippi student athletes and for that reason, nutt stopped recruiting him; as for walls.....who knows what happened

NostraHogmus

HDNAnology.

Great analogy!  +1!  Wait - you see that?  Something moving around your vehicle!!!