Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

$25 says Hogs lose at LSU tonight

Started by HognotinMemphis, January 26, 2008, 03:07:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PulledPork

you are gonna pay off on the bets, right, mark?

Pulled In!

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: pfrg999 on January 27, 2008, 09:52:01 am
REEEEEAAALLLLY, Then where were you on the 5 losses we have....

Just gettting into the swing of it...haven't been on the board much since football ended. My passion for college basketball is about 20% of what it used to be before I was Nolanized.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: HamShank on January 26, 2008, 11:36:59 pm
WHO is he friends with?  He's consistently the biggest a-hole on the board and Stewie (I love everything you write, Stewie, but Stewie...) is chastising HarmonyHog for his negative posts which pale in comparison to what HoginMemphis puts out there. 
Ham, you have issues. It's an internet bulletin board. Don't get so much hatred going...it's unhealthy.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HamShank

Quote from: HoginMemphis on January 27, 2008, 11:52:34 am
Ham, you have issues. It's an internet bulletin board. Don't get so much hatred going...it's unhealthy.

It's not hate, H.I.M.  It's a double-standard and it's unfair to everybody else on this board.  That's what I was pointing out.  And, yeah, you wouldn't know anything about spewing hate around here.  You WERE the guy saying we have the "ugliest and worst dressed coach in the SEC," no?

losthawg68

Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: HamShank on January 27, 2008, 01:21:13 pm
It's not hate, H.I.M.  It's a double-standard and it's unfair to everybody else on this board.  That's what I was pointing out.  And, yeah, you wouldn't know anything about spewing hate around here.  You WERE the guy saying we have the "ugliest and worst dressed coach in the SEC," no?

If you are upset about anything on here, double-standard, single standard, whatever...you have issues. Again, it's an internet bulletin board. No one cares. And, word to your mother: life is not fair.

HamShank

Quote from: HoginMemphis on January 27, 2008, 07:46:06 pm
If you are upset about anything on here, double-standard, single standard, whatever...you have issues. Again, it's an internet bulletin board. No one cares. And, word to your mother: life is not fair.

You're right.  I'm sorry.  I feel like the scales have fallen from my eyes today.  Thank you, HoginMemphis.

kimjongsqUeAl

The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

reddogjcss

If you have the Nuttttttts to post something like this than I want my money; you owe me 25$; but you may be like our former coach & blame it on some one else of course that leaves you with no creidabilty.

Quite Frankly

Some people are just jreks.  Can't do much about it.  Even when you welch out on a bet you can be a little contrite.  I learned all I need to know about the author of this thread.

HogBaptist

Quote from: HoginMemphis on January 27, 2008, 08:58:30 am
My post simply insured a Hogs' win. It works every time I do it. A fun side effect of it is to watch all you boys go crazy over my prediction when it's wrong.

Nice....make a bet, and say you were trying to cause the Hogs to win. 

jst01

Quote from: jst01 on January 26, 2008, 04:07:06 pm
LSU will shoot 56% for Threes and some nobody will make Townes and Hill look like freshmen defenders.  I can see this one going bad. IN-CON-SISTENT  IN-CON-SISTENT.  <--- My new cheer.

Oh darn, I GUESSED wrong.  Thats the problem with this years team, you can flip a coin before the game to determine the outcome, very inconsistent.  Glad they won tho, next 5 are gonna be the Gut check games. 

MaconBacon

Forget it guys. MIM is no real Hog fan. Horns are much more important to him that Hogs.