Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ALL POST ABOUT Ellis Johnson leaving (GO HERE)

Started by YIKES, January 24, 2008, 11:39:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

YIKES

January 24, 2008, 11:39:14 am Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 05:00:41 pm by Triple P

Good read this morning in todays dem-gaz on new defensive coordinator. Man I am getting excited about our team and can not wait until August 31. WPFS.
"When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you." Nietzsche

HogISH™

great post!!!

no link.
no comments.
no nothing! DORK

HogISH
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

YIKES

Albert Einswine

And for those of you who are interested,  here's the full article.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/adg/214658
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

YIKES

Thanks, I obviously need help.    ::)

wholehog92

It was a good read.  The good news is that he has a lot of young players that don't have to forget an old system!  I really wonder if this guy isn't a sacrificial lamb sometimes.  Our D has some issues and I wonder if this guy will be villianized over it?  Maybe it is 10 years of TCTWF and all my life of Frank behind the scenes influencing this line of thought.

At any rate my advice to Mr. Johnson is to RECRUIT.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

BradyHolzhauer

that Ellis Johnson stays a Hog!
Coach Johnson, WE WANT YOU HERE!!!! :razorback: :razorback:

The Marmot

I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

primetime21

Quote from: BradyHolzhauer on January 24, 2008, 02:24:53 pm
that Ellis Johnson stays a Hog!
Coach Johnson, WE WANT YOU HERE!!!! :razorback: :razorback:

Why is there question to whether he is staying?

idiotghos

South Carolina seems to think they're getting him.  Check rumors, all the threads are getting thrown in there.

irishman

yeah, whats up? I didn't know this was an issue

cityhog

word is scurrying around that since BVG left SC-East for the Falcons he has been contacted, or has contacted Spurrier about coming home.

FBREW000

WOW, this is in 3 other posts already in Rumors... How long will this one make it prior to being sent there as well. Hmmm, does who posts it have any cred???

HoopS

You can't believe anything there....

Why?

Just look through their topics....

Presser at 4 Today....

Sounds legit .... except for one thing....

Today isn't Friday.   

All pressers are at 4 on FRIDAY'S.

8)

bighog77

Thats the hot rumor now. Can anyone verify it.

Veritas Arkansas

No.  check the "vents and trash can" section
Quote from: hogcard1964 on August 02, 2017, 03:02:35 pm
I like to refer to myself as a bigot.  I have every right to be.

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on October 06, 2017, 01:23:52 pm
White Nationalists aren't any more evil than homosexuals.

CurlyTail

idiotghos

As HoopS pointed out we won't have to wait long to find out... just head to http://players.eonstreams.com/FastAim/Player/Player.php?PlayerID=636 at 3:00.

DeuceHawg

The thing that worries me is that we have beaten him so much in the past.  I guess Nutt's offense can beat his defense.

Hogginitall

PLEASE DON'T DO IT!  Can you imagine the press then?  It won't be about how bad Ellis Johnson is for taking the  :razorback: job and leaving before he even coached a game.  It will be that Petrino deserves it and it's a good move for Johnson, because he's going to work for Spurrier.

Plus, he's a great DC and I want him to coach here!!!!

Bigfoot

Quote from: gwaHecueD on January 24, 2008, 03:08:34 pm
The thing that worries me is that we have beaten him so much in the past.  I guess Nutt's offense can beat his defense.
I would'nt worry about that. Coach Johnson did'nt have very much talent there at Miss State! And he was trying to stop D-Mac and Felix, and actually did a pretty good job of doing that!

Hogginitall

WindyCityHog

http://www.southcarolina.rivals.com/

The "rumor" has teeth.

If you aren't a Rivals subscriber, the full article claims Johnson is the new DC.

Believe what you want.

Hogginitall

Quote from: WindyCityHog on January 24, 2008, 03:13:05 pm

The "rumor" has teeth.

If you aren't a Rivals subscriber, the full article claims Johnson is the new DC.

Believe what you want.

FFFFFF S MF D MF SSSSSS SMF DA MF FFFFF!

idiotghos

Quote from: WindyCityHog on January 24, 2008, 03:13:05 pm

The "rumor" has teeth.

Believe what you want.

Do they have their own Grit?  If not I'm worried.

Bigfoot

Luke Matheson

Dropkick

Don't worry espn will have a big story on it if it's even partially true.

grayhawg

Looks like we will get a chance to beat him at South Carolina.

upperdeck_hawg

not trying to rationalize or serve grapes soured, but i never liked the hire in the first place. Nutters offenses routinely owned his defenses.
I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

wamplers

Rsvlhog

If it is true no worries. Coach Petrino will find someone as good if not better.
Quote from: threeNout

I still have images of JFB, holding a shotgun behind Altman, ala Deliverance,

"Go on boy, you call them Hogs, you call 'em good"

RazorBassin

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

idiotghos

Quote from: wamplers on January 24, 2008, 03:18:09 pm
why do we care?

Because our defensive coordinator might be leaving for a school we play every year, I suppose.

3kgthog

If he leaves then he's a piece of trash on par with Dana Altman.

On a side note, is Van Gorder Grit Kirk's twin brother? Or maybe Joe Diffie's or John Force's?

Luke Matheson

Quote from: wamplers on January 24, 2008, 03:18:09 pm
why do we care?

He is currently a Razorback coach, and this is a Razorback board. Most people here actually care about Razorback sports, or they would not be here.

rljjr

Hmmm, wouldn't he have signed a contract already, not that a contract has ever stopped anything.

D Ive Wright

hog_fan

Quote from: Tomhog™ on January 24, 2008, 03:19:18 pm
Johnson's wife really wants to be back in S.C.  He will do what wife wants I'm sure.

Why he turn it down the first time then. He was supposely the choice after Foster said no

hog_fan

Quote from: upperdeck_hawg on January 24, 2008, 03:17:45 pm
not trying to rationalize or serve grapes soured, but i never liked the hire in the first place. Nutters offenses routinely owned his defenses.

and you don't think defensive recruits want to know who dc is? and now Petrino must invest time finding a coach when he should be recruiting

Hogginitall

Quote from: D Ive Wright on January 24, 2008, 03:20:25 pm
Please explain.

You should be able to figure it out.  Hint:  I'm pi$$ed.

schmeck

Quote from: D Ive Wright on January 24, 2008, 03:20:25 pm
Please explain.

I think he's using foul language under his breath. I know I sure was.
Deny everything and make counter-accusations.

Hogginitall

Quote from: idiotghos on January 24, 2008, 03:19:41 pm
Because our defensive coordinator might be leaving for a school we play every year, I suppose.

With a couple of weeks before national signing day.  This is not good.

wamplers

it was actually a legitimate question...I wanted to know who he is.  its hard to add infliction to your voice to change the tone when you type... my apologizes

BCShogs

Quote from: wamplers on January 24, 2008, 03:22:46 pm
it was actually a legitimate question...I wanted to know who he is.  its hard to add infliction to your voice to change the tone when you type... my apologizes

He is our defensive coordinator that Bobby Petrino hired from Miss State.