Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I loved watching that game..

Started by jeffreyw, January 10, 2008, 11:08:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffreyw

...the announcers were topnotch, our coach gets down and hits the floor on D, Bev and Weems are stepping up huge, national TV - always good come tournament times, SEC road win, Ervin played decent (the TO before half and horrible free throw at the end were not his highlights), and I loved Beverly's emotion at the end of the game pumping his fists - man, he hurt last year through those losses. I will be there Sunday - it is time to ball in Walton.

HoginHouston

Yeah, the sign of a good team is being able to win on the road, in conference, with bad officiating, and not playing well at all. We didn't play especially well, but we got a big win tonight. Got Alabama and USC-E coming up at home, and a 3-0 SEC start would be a nice change of pace...
Go Hogs Go.

aristotle

This team is getting better. Pel has instilled accountability with his players. They are trained like dogs now. Watch a guard make a turnover. They immediately look to the bench expecting that buzzer to sound. I like it.

razorback903

Great game.  We have to start making free throws, or it will really hurt us down the road.
John McCain likes to say that he'll follow bin Laden to the Gates of Hell, but he won't even follow him to the cave where he lives.