Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How can Miss vs Tenn tonight NOT be on TV???

Started by jst01, January 09, 2008, 03:38:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jst01

They are showing Pitt vs South Florida and Duke vs Temple instead of the undefeated Ole Miss and a top ten Tennessee team. 

What a Joke!  Hope South Florida gets routed by 40 and I hope Duke gets.... anything bad. 

hogsrule44

Quote from: jst01 on January 09, 2008, 03:38:00 pm
They are showing Pitt vs South Florida and Duke vs Temple instead of the undefeated Ole Miss and a top ten Tennessee team. 

What a Joke!  Hope South Florida gets routed by 40 and I hope Duke gets.... anything bad. 

It is on T.V. On LFS. Channel 7

jst01

Quote from: hogsrule44 on January 09, 2008, 03:38:48 pm
It is on T.V. On LFS. Channel 7

Really??  I checked my cable in NWA and it didnt show a game at all.  I'll check again

hogsrule44

I checked the guide on dish network and they have it listed.

jst01

Quote from: hogsrule44 on January 09, 2008, 03:45:10 pm
I checked the guide on dish network and they have it listed.

Cool, thats a relief.  The Guide on Cox Cable doesnt show it, but the same thing has happened when the Hogs were scheduled to be on TV. 

The Realist

Dang that sucks...wait ill be watching it live, nevermind. 
Something Arkansas needs to change.  All tickets at UT are free for students, not $110 like at Arkansas. 
"We've got chips on our shoulder and really want to go out and show everybody what we can do.  We're not asking for anybody to give us the respect we deserve, but we plan on going out and taking it."
Childs, Gregory.

jst01

Quote from: The Realist on January 09, 2008, 04:02:31 pm
Something Arkansas needs to change.  All tickets at UT are free for students, not $110 like at Arkansas. 

Lucky you, I went into UT's remodeled arena while i was at the Hog/Vol Football game.  Wow!  Its very nice now. 

Reservoir Hogs

Quote from: The Realist on January 09, 2008, 04:02:31 pm

And we do need more students at the bball games... 110 is way too expensive.  When I was there they started selling student packages for like 35 bucks each and you got 1/3 of the games... still never sold out though... They should be free, no wonder Tenn has so many students there!

The Realist

Quote from: jst01 on January 09, 2008, 04:07:40 pm
Lucky you, I went into UT's remodeled arena while i was at the Hog/Vol Football game.  Wow!  Its very nice now. 
Careful, I posted something similar to this after I attended my first game and got blasted because I said TBA will be just as nice as BWA after remodeling.  Some people don't like to hear that apparently
"We've got chips on our shoulder and really want to go out and show everybody what we can do.  We're not asking for anybody to give us the respect we deserve, but we plan on going out and taking it."
Childs, Gregory.

HawgG

Quote from: jst01 on January 09, 2008, 03:38:00 pm

I little information, Tuesday nights is for the SEC and the BIG 10 to be showcased on ESPN, while Wednesdays are ACC and Big East games.

All those conferences have regional networks such as FOX and LFS to carry games when ESPN or CBS(weekends) don't have it.

Hogtropolis™

So is the game on TV or not?  I didn't see it anywhere when I was flipping though the channels.  Did I miss it?

jst01

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on January 09, 2008, 08:08:02 pm
So is the game on TV or not?  I didn't see it anywhere when I was flipping though the channels.  Did I miss it?

No, Its not on in Fayetteville Cox cable.  That Sucks!!  I wanted to see that game. 

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: jst01 on January 09, 2008, 08:10:28 pm
No, Its not on in Fayetteville Cox cable.  That Sucks!!  I wanted to see that game. 
I'm guessing that it's not in Fort Smith either then.  That does suck.  I imagine that will be a heck of a game.

I'll just have to settle for Stan Heath vs. Pitt.

L.A.

Quote from: jst01 on January 09, 2008, 08:10:28 pm

This does suck, I was looking forward to scouting the Rebels.  I think Kennedy is a top notch coach.

ekyle1

If you have Dish Network its on channel 447!

L.A.

I went to espn360.com and they have the game listed there but it's not coming up for some reason.

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: lower_arkansas on January 09, 2008, 08:22:04 pm
I went to espn360.com and they have the game listed there but it's not coming up for some reason.
Yeah, again, I have Cox and they don't do ESPN360.

L.A.

ah, ive got cox cable but at&t dsl so i get espn360 but the tenn miss game screen is blank for some reason

L.A.

espn360, it wasn't working earlier but it just popped up

LRCentralTiger

The Realist

Just got back from the game. 
Fun game to watch, back and forth. 
#12 for Ole Miss is a player.  They will be top 2 in the west certainly
Thompson Boling Arena can get as loud as any in the nation I think...when it wants to.  There were some times tonight when it was quiet when it should have been louder but at the end you couldn't hear yourself think, but I guess that should happen with 22,000 in an arena
Childs, Gregory.