Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Article on D Wade

Started by jep_hog_fan, January 08, 2008, 07:13:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jep_hog_fan

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3186630

Don't know how it will impact his career, but sounds serious. Don't know if I would want to play through what he's going through, especially since he has a ring.

porkenstein

not surprising, given the way he plays. i hope he pulls through as he is one of the classier guys in the NBA.

jschulte

Quote from: porkenstein on January 08, 2008, 09:01:17 pm
not surprising, given the way he plays. i hope he pulls through as he is one of the classier guys in the NBA.

most definitely, hes one of my favorites in the league.  I'm surprised hes still playing, he pulled off some monster plays tonight.

CurlyTail

My first thoughts as well. I'm afraid his style of play is just going to lend itself to a shorter career than most NBA shooting guards. D-Wade is a baller though, I really hope he can regain his form of a couple years ago. 

PeytonManningSUCKS

Seriously, how many NBA guys put up basketball goals for kids and then give coaches their Escalade and ride off into the sunset on an old rusty bike! 

What? that was only a commercial?

CurlyTail

Quote from: RanSolo on January 09, 2008, 09:36:47 am
Seriously, how many NBA guys put up basketball goals for kids and then give coaches their Escalade and ride off into the sunset on an old rusty bike! 

What? that was only a commercial?

I know this is completely meaningless and irrelevant but it was actually a Navigator. ;) 

You're welcome. ;D