Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bracketolgy

Started by inhognation, January 07, 2008, 05:00:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

inhognation

Joe Lunardi's bracetology on ESPN updated today has us as a #10 seed in the first round playing Oklahoma #7 in Little Rock in the 1st round.  He has Baylor as a #12 seed, after we beat them heads up this weekend.

I would love to play Oklahoma in LR.  I think we would have an advantage in that game, even as a lower seed. Long ways until the tournament though. 

chiefsfan

I dont like playing Oklahoma.  But lord knows anyone of us would take a Little Rock game, regardless of the seed.
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Modsquad24

I think the more this team gels, they are gonna be higher than a 10 seed come March Madness. GHG!

if we get hot lunardi will keep bumping us up and up

Modsquad24

oh we're in Denver on his bracketology, not Little Rock playing OU. I am a little suprised he booted Florida out leaving just 4 sec teams, GHG!

HoginHouston

It's all about how Pel can get the team to gel, and I have a good feeling. If I had to bet, I'd take 10-11 wins in conference (mainly because the SEC is down) with us going to the tourney as a 6 or 7 seed...
Go Hogs Go.

H-O-double g

have we ever played even a halfway decent game in Alltell Arena? I can't think of one. Illinois, Oklahoma St, Texas Tech, and anyone halfway decent always beats us when we play there.  I think I'd rather play in Dallas.

jry04

Quote from: H-O-double g on January 08, 2008, 01:18:55 pm
have we ever played even a halfway decent game in Alltell Arena? I can't think of one. Illinois, Oklahoma St, Texas Tech, and anyone halfway decent always beats us when we play there.  I think I'd rather play in Dallas.
We lost by 4 to a highly ranked Illinois team in I believe '02.

Oliver

Why would anybody want us to play in Little Rock?  We just lost to Appalachian State there not too long ago.  Alltel Arena is like cryptonite to our basketball team.

HogFaninMemphis

Quote from: inhognation on January 07, 2008, 05:00:39 pm
Joe Lunardi's bracetology on ESPN updated today has us as a #10 seed in the first round playing Oklahoma #7 in Little Rock in the 1st round.  He has Baylor as a #12 seed, after we beat them heads up this weekend.

I would love to play Oklahoma in LR.  I think we would have an advantage in that game, even as a lower seed. Long ways until the tournament though. 
That home court advantage really helped agains Appalachian State.
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!