Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TV Thursday @ Auburn?

Started by Bogghawg, January 06, 2008, 11:14:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogghawg

My Hog schedule says this game is on ESPN but my Direct TV oncsreen TV Guide shows some Big 10 game ( I think it's Illionos v. Wisconsin).  Anyone know whassup?
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Hooter

I was wondering the same as my Dish Network says OK State vS Kansas

ImapigUrapig

Hooter

ESPN2 is exactly what I looked for on DIsh and the OK State and Kansas Game is listed

chiefsfan

you know.  My TV guide lists the same thing.  And im on Digital cable.   It says Okie State vs Kansas

What gives
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

chiefsfan

Okay after some research I can tell you that the TV Guide is wrong

I checked the basketball schedules of Okie State and Kansas, and they dont play each other this Thursday.  Oklahoma State doesnt play at all, and Kansas plays a nonconference game against Loyola
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

East Clintwood

The Arkansas/Auburn game is listed on ESPN's TV listing page for ESPN2
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Bogghawg

Direct TV listings show ESPN - Illinois-Wisconsin and ESPNII - Ok State-Kansas.  No mention of Arkansas-Auburn until a reply on ESPNU on the 11th.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

chiefsfan

Quote from: Bogghawg on January 07, 2008, 10:11:38 am
Direct TV listings show ESPN - Illinois-Wisconsin and ESPNII - Ok State-Kansas.  No mention of Arkansas-Auburn until a reply on ESPNU on the 11th.

once again that is wrong.  Oklahoma State does not even play Kansas on Thursday

coach, my back hurts

OSU plays Rogers St tonight and TxTech Saturday. 

No Thursday game.

Gohawgs 71

I have Cox out here in AZ.  I too show OK St and Kansas Thursday night at 9m est.  However they do not play so it must be wrong

HogFaninMemphis

Quote from: Hooter on January 06, 2008, 11:29:32 pm
I was wondering the same as my Dish Network says OK State vS Kansas
Where do yall live?
My DirecTV says the same and I live in Memphis.
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

Bigfoot

BrooklynRoss

Quote from: HogFaninMemphis on January 08, 2008, 05:49:48 pm
Where do yall live?
My DirecTV says the same and I live in Memphis.

I'm in New York with Time Warner and it says the same. I'm pretty sure that's a mistake though.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

Kidda23

I live in the Dallas area and also have Time Warner, and it shows Arkansas and Auburn 8:00pm on ESPN 2!

wholehog92

This is just the thread I was looking for this morning.  I went to set my DVR for the game this morning and couldn't find it.  I double checked my sched and went to 8:00 PM on ESPN and some game besides ARK AUB was there.  I looked at ESP2 still not Hogs.  I said to myself, self you need to see your buddies on hogville, they will know the truth!  I was right.  Thank you guys very much for being far ahead of me on preperations for the game!
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.