Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone have one of these at home?

Started by Oklahawg, April 18, 2005, 10:32:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oklahawg

My 6-month old son has been playing with a toy that plays the "Ballad of Rock Ridge" from "Blazing Saddles." WTH?

Almost as good as the HS band last fall that played the "Knights Theme" from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" everytime they got a first down. Its the music used when the knights act like they are riding horses while coconut shells are banged together.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

maniax22bolts20

Laughs. No but where did you get it ? My niece is 14 months old. She needs one.