Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Little Post-Spring Scrimmage Fun...

Started by Oklahawg, April 18, 2005, 10:22:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oklahawg

...it appears that Hicks' shoulder is not as hurt as we thought, fully capable of this:

http://www.co.washington.ar.us/Sheriff/Summary/Detainee.asp?bn=4030527

We're only 10 behind Tennessee and South Carolina.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

you_slaw

Oklahawg!!! you shouldn't post information like this on this site...the razorbacks are humans just like we are..we all make mistakes..That is Jerod's personal imformation..don't do somethin like this again!
Trying to change the world, with one message at a time!!!

FayettenamVeteran

Quote from: you_slaw on April 18, 2005, 10:58:08 pm
That is Jerod's personal imformation..don't do somethin like this again!

Jerod Cherry who used to play for the Chiefs right?  Damnit.

Doug

Honestly, was there any need to report this to a moderator, when a moderator posted it?  Public records are just that.  It's called "Freedom of Information Act".  Thank you.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Philip Seaton

Quote from: Douglas on April 18, 2005, 11:17:51 pm
Honestly, was there any need to report this to a moderator, when a moderator posted it? Public records are just that. It's called "Freedom of Information Act". Thank you.
I agree. FOI is there just for that.
I hate that happened. I mean really. Think about a college student going to party, having a few drinks, and making the mistake of getting behind the wheel. It happens all of the time - unfortunately.
He got caught and made a mistake, hopefully, he'll learn from it.
So don't start badmouthing unless you have never done it — and not because you didn't get caught.

Theolesnort

If he is charged with public intox and not DUI then he might have been only a passenger in the car????????
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

hoggerdinger

Exactly.  Who cares.  I get drunk every day.  No DWI no big deal.

Oklahawg

Yeah, we want to keep a lid on this so that ESPN doesn't include us in the "also having arrests" section of the NCAA report. Daily, it seems, they talk about South Carolina and Tennessee. Quite a lil feud Phatty and Visor are building.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

PennHOG

Not being a drinker I didn't even realize that it is against the law to be drunk in public.  Now there's a law that never gets enforced!  Go to any major sporting event and half the crowd would have to be put away!  Geez!  What about a NASCAR event!!!!

Hey if a guy wants to make an idiot of himself, thats his business.  Just don't drink and drive. 
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!