Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Nice thing about Baseball this weekend....

Started by Illinihog, April 16, 2005, 05:06:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Illinihog

Is that I can listen to the Entire series and not have to Hear Rick one damn bit.  Boy this day just got a lot better once I figured he was doing the Red White thing today.  I might buy the good beer to listen to the games Saturday Night and Sunday since it's just Chuck.

hogfan212

I'm glad to see that someone else agrees that Rick can ruin a really good game not to mention really good BEER!

Illinihog

What Kind of Good Beer should I get for this wonderful broadcast.?

videohog

well said, although it is humorous to hear him have a freakin coronary over a weak @$$ fly ball

chuck knows his baseball, and the way to broadcast it...break out the good beer, and put away the beast

hogfan212

Get the really good darn cause it isn't often you get to go the entire weekend without him ruining it!  So go all out!

videohog

pioneerhog

Kilgor

Ouch guys.  What does he do wrong?  I guess I've never been turned off a baseball game by Rick calling it.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

Illinihog

He Screams into the Mic and you don't know what is going on during the game.  You don't know what is going on half the time because he screams during the Highlight.  He spells the freakin' batters names on air, come on that is a joke in itself.  And he has no Knowledge of Baseball What So ever, he has the Job because they feel sorry for him.  I know other people who don't listen just for the Reason that Rick Sucks Diiiiiiiick.

Lando Calrissian

Schaffer doesn't bother me one bit, and in reality he's probably better than a lot of other school's "color" guys.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.