Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looks like we may have our first H.S. player jump...

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, April 16, 2005, 03:09:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

Gerald Green (#1 Player according to Rivals.com) schedules press conference for Tuesday April 19, 2005 at 11:00AM to announce his intentions regarding school and the draft.  :-[
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Brett Hitman Hog

I'M EMBARRASSED

I've been at the Real Deal and Heath was nowhere to be seen.

Kilgor

The Real Deal on the Hill is in about 9 different places. 
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

I'M EMBARRASSED

I know that, and I went to some of the main games.  Last night he wasn't evaluating Kemp, Chism, or Young at Ramey.  Today, he wasn't at Fayetteville High where Conley and Oden were playing.  There was another game at FHS, but I didn't find out who the main prospects were.

Kilgor

Just saying you two just haven't connected yet.  I guarantee that he's out there. 
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

pioneerhog

Quote from: Kilgor on April 16, 2005, 05:43:16 pm
Just saying you two just haven't connected yet. I guarantee that he's out there.
IF he isn't then he should be fired come Monday, there is no excuse to not be out recruiting when they are at your house.

junkyardhog

Quote from: Kilgor on April 16, 2005, 05:43:16 pm
Just saying you two just haven't connected yet. I guarantee that he's out there.

So, the head coach at the UA shouldn't be the most obvious coach out there? You know, he's hard to miss!!   Now, WHERE THE HELL IS HEATH!!

Anyone else there for a report?

I'M EMBARRASSED

We saw Ronnie Thompson, and that's it.  No coach Heath there, but he could have been at another venue.  Either way, the games that I watched had the best talent, but I guess I don't evaluate talent like he does.

The_Bionic_Pig

April 17, 2005, 12:35:22 am #9 Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 12:42:27 am by Woo_Pig_Stewie
Quote from: hogsrus5 on April 16, 2005, 04:27:19 pm
This is F.... stupid he and the asst. coaches were spread out to every game played that had a Arkansas recruited athelete. (He & 2 other current players were at the Hyper Building)    Why are some people so bent on starting schit on a message board.  Their were about 3,000 people in the Bud did you notice me smartazz.  Don't worry he will personally get to see them again tommorrow.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

WindyCityHog

Stewie....don't get bent....Heath has attained HDN status.  No matter what he does, he'll get blasted.  Some of it is fair....some is not.  This fits into "not"......He can't be everywhere.  I think most understand that.

Phat Hawg

April 17, 2005, 12:44:07 am #11 Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 01:19:04 am by WindyCityHog
Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on April 17, 2005, 12:35:22 am
Quote from: hogsrus5 on April 16, 2005, 04:27:19 pm
This is F.... stupid he and the asst. coaches were spread out to every game played that had a Arkansas recruited athelete. (He & 2 other current players were at the Hyper Building)    Why are some people so bent on starting schit on a message board.  Their were about 3,000 people in the Bud did you notice me smartazz. Don't worry he will personally get to see them again tommorrow.

Excellent use of the bold feature.  That way eveyrone knows that this was a very important post and you meant that.

WindyCityHog

The_Bionic_Pig

Its just that when people go overboard it kinda irks me.  It is obvious that he was watching/evlauating another prospect (Hyper Building)  and will be attending the next game involving these 2 squads in the finals.   "The we should fire him post" every time his fart does'nt smell good has finally gotten to me, that's all.

As far as making my post bold I always do that when placing the before mentioned post in
Quotequotes
not trying to grab attention.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

9wonder

i personally saw Heath at the real deal 6 times over the weekend. He and Izzo pretty much stayed together.

imtad16

Woo Pig Stewie I totally agree with you, but you just have to ignore the people that blast Heath for anything he does... which is most of the people on this board. I'm sure if he does anything good next season someone will blast him. If we get another coach they'll blast him, it doesnt matter arkansas has some of the most impatient fair whether fans there is in the entire world. Oh yeah you guys who were saying stuff about him not being there are the types I am talking about... to even have those thoughts go through your head are so ignorant. Like it really does blow my mind how things get blown out of proportion on any subjuct on this board.

pioneerhog

Quote from: imtad16 on April 17, 2005, 09:27:20 pm
Woo Pig Stewie I totally agree with you, but you just have to ignore the people that blast Heath for anything he does... which is most of the people on this board. I'm sure if he does anything good next season someone will blast him. If we get another coach they'll blast him, it doesnt matter arkansas has some of the most impatient fair whether fans there is in the entire world. Oh yeah you guys who were saying stuff about him not being there are the types I am talking about... to even have those thoughts go through your head are so ignorant. Like it really does blow my mind how things get blown out of proportion on any subjuct on this board.
This is true. All I said though was that if he wasn't there, recruiting while the best players in the country was in his own back yard, that he should have been fired. I wasn't at liberty to say weather or not he was there since I wasn't there myself, but I was quite certain that he was. And yes, it doesn't matter if we have a coach that wins a NC every year there would still be people that would blast him for some reason or another.