Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

S. Carolina spring game on ESPN2

Started by Anon2, April 16, 2005, 01:23:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Anon2

Dances With Hogs

Were so damn good we cant even play a full practice, and SC is on T.V.Unreal, looks like good marketing to me, we dont have that.We have no marketing dept.

hawkeyefan17

I see the South Carolina spring game but I can't hear it. ESPN 2's audio has been messed up for two days now on my TV. I assume it is not because of my TV because all of the other channels with the exception of the TV Guide Channel are fine. Must be a Cox Cable problem. It is really starting to make me mad

mikeirwin

Quote from: Dances With Hogs on April 16, 2005, 01:56:40 pm
Were so damn good we cant even play a full practice, and SC is on T.V.Unreal, looks like good marketing to me, we dont have that.We have no marketing dept.
That game was all about Steve Spurrier.
The Mississippi State spring game on ESPN was all about Sylvester Croom being a Black head football coach in the SEC.
You can't market stuff like that. It's either there or it isn't.
Maybe Houston Nutt could convince somebody at ESPN that he's a Native American.

Anon2

Thought Spurrier sounded ok during halftime.  Wish we had em.

OklaU

I watched a good portion of the game.  It is clear that this will be a typical Spurrier offensive type team.

BUT

They lacked speed and talent.  It's going to take some time for the fun-n-gun to be what it once was, but everyone knows that.  I could see their season resembling the Kentucky team(s) under Couch for the next two seasons.  They will win a hefty portion of their games though they are not THE most talented.

IMHO.  :P
"Just because you had the last word, doesn't make it anymore true."