Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

One more story about the pink jersey issue.

Started by HogDodging, April 15, 2005, 08:22:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogDodging

Sorry if this has already been posted.  It's a column from today.
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=arkansaslooksprettybadin&prov=tsn&type=lgns

Everybody in an official capacity seems to be saying the use of the pink jerseys doesn't bother them.  So, why don't we go back to using them?  I thought they were a good idea to help root out the slackers on the team.
Plus, I guess what really sticks out to me in the article is how, once again, Nutt is said to do "more with less."  He's in charge of recruiting.  Isn't it his fault we have less?

NuttsSacked

"Meanwhile, his defense still can't tackle. Which is what this whole deal was about, anyway."

mikeirwin

Quote from: NuttsSacked on April 15, 2005, 08:26:47 pm
"Meanwhile, his defense still can't tackle. Which is what this whole deal was about, anyway."
Bo told a funny story off the air this morning. He visited with Herring who recalled his conversation with a gay rights activist. "The guy actually told me that they (gays) owned the rights to the color pink," Herring said, somewhat baffled.

maniax22bolts20

I would be actively kicking that activists ass out of my zip code and then state..

pioneerhog

Quote from: maniax22bolts20 on April 16, 2005, 12:13:48 am
I would be actively kicking that activists ass out of my zip code and then state..
That is what we need to do to all of them anyway.

Extra Point

Quote from: NuttsSacked on April 15, 2005, 08:26:47 pm
Funny how this guy who never attended a practice knows we still can't tackle.  Just further proof the Sporting News will NEVER be kind to Arkansas.

Brett Hitman Hog

The only thing he could tackle is a buffet.  We'll see what happens next year.  ;D