Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kiper's full of it.

Started by I'M EMBARRASSED, April 15, 2005, 06:22:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

I'M EMBARRASSED

He now endorses Matt as a first rounder.  I guess he sucked up his pride.  Matt to Eagles at 31.

Pragmatic PiG

MJ at #33

please, please, please........

Pigheaded

Quote from: hogsrus5 on April 15, 2005, 06:22:24 pm
He now endorses Matt as a first rounder.  I guess he sucked up his pride.  Matt to Eagles at 31.

Well, they do need a replacement for Terrell Owens, who now wants to re-negotiate his contract.

CarolinaHog1176

man, TO's a freakin' joke.... just CAN'T seem to be satisfied.  he signs a contract for market value and after the year, he's wanting to renegotiate that contract?  WTH.  I would say, "ok, we'll renegotiate.... we'll pay you less and less and less everytime you ask for a contract renegotiation... now go play."  he could most definitely be traded for some excellent draft status but that's what he wants philly to do.
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

Hoggysoprano

Quote from: CarolinaHog1176 on April 15, 2005, 07:38:31 pm
man, TO's a freakin' joke.... just CAN'T seem to be satisfied. he signs a contract for market value and after the year, he's wanting to renegotiate that contract? WTH. I would say, "ok, we'll renegotiate.... we'll pay you less and less and less everytime you ask for a contract renegotiation... now go play." he could most definitely be traded for some excellent draft status but that's what he wants philly to do.

I'd tell TO to hit the road and take that loser Freddie Mitchell with him.  If they draft Matt they will forget about TO before the year is over.

NuttsSacked

Combine Alberts and Kiper and you'd have a complete man.

Semper Hogelis

No No Prag. Matt at #30. If there is anything right in this world. Fingers crossed. :)
I need a monkey, a football and a bucket of grease. HY coaching search 2019....

Porquemada

Quote from: NuttsSacked on April 15, 2005, 08:58:43 pm
Combine Alberts and Kiper and you'd have a bowel movement. Crap and arsehole.

NuttsSacked

Quote from: Pork'n Beans on April 15, 2005, 09:01:59 pm

Funny, but I wasn't going to be that descriptive.  Did Alberts wear #69 per chance?

SiriusHog™

maybe my 9ers will make the surprise pick of all time and make matt jones the #1 overall pick! ... ok maybe its wishful thinking..   :-\

I'M EMBARRASSED

Combine
Quote from: Pork'n Beans on April 15, 2005, 09:01:59 pm
Alberts and Kiper and you'd have a complete man.

Combine Alberts and Kiper and you'd have the best novelty item, making women insatiable.  The two biggest dildos on t.v.

Big Papa Satan

Or maybe just the ass end of a horse.