Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is going to the Red-White game?

Started by artyhog, April 15, 2005, 09:03:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

artyhog

This Saturdays game is the last practice for the Spring.  I will be there to see how the QBs act.  All three of them.  I do not know what to expect from them, just want to see them in action.  THe Hogs need a big turnout.  I hope that I am one of many.

PaulSqueals

ReturnToDynasty?

I will be there too with a few friends.  But I really don't expect many there...maybe 6,000.

I'M EMBARRASSED

I'll be there with ReturntoDynasty.  Can't wait for this weekend in sports for NWA!

RazorDrummer

RazorDrummer will be there with his band, Oreo Blue rocking Razorback Stadium!!!!  I think you will be surprised how the Razorfest event will boost the attendance for the Red-White game.  There may be 40,000 people there based on feedback from so many people knowing about Razorfest and how it will be such an awesome time for kids.  The weather will be awesome and the atmosphere will rule on the Hill.  Razorfest has an agenda to benefit the Champions for Kids and the numerous charities, but the net result for the football Hogs will be literally thousands of fans showing up that would not necessarily do so for "just the game". 

...by the way, Houston Nutt personally requested that Oreo Blue play the team warm up music rather than that other stuff they pipe through the sound system.  I am PUMPED!  Houston Nutt loves Oreo Blue...Rick Schaeffer loves Oreo Blue....and so can YOU!  Just go to DWRRS on Saturday morning and bring your kids!

www.oreoblue.com (shameless plug)
www.oreoblue.com (My Band)
www.theuncrownedkings.com (My other band)
www.honeyjackband.com (the new band 2016)
www.nwamsbl.com (Play Baseball in NWArkansas)
www.nwasox.com (My Team)

hogaddict

I'm going with my family.  It should be a big crowd.  What kind of band is Oreo Blue? 

hawgfan_18

i was gonna go but its not even a full scrimmage so i'm not going now, i heard chevelle is playing in the greek amphitheatre.
Last year the scrimmage game was covered on tv, anyone know if they'll show it on tv this year even though its been scaled down?

RazorDrummer

Oreo Blue is fun and high energy Blues, Rock and Roll, R & B, Funk, Classic Rock, Country...whatever you like when we play cover songs.  Oreo Blue has 7 independently released CDs...6 are original music and the 7th is a CD/DVD tribute to Jimi Hendrix.  Kids love Oreo Blue every time we have played the Concert in the Parks in Fayetteville...

HDN approves!
www.oreoblue.com (My Band)
www.theuncrownedkings.com (My other band)
www.honeyjackband.com (the new band 2016)
www.nwamsbl.com (Play Baseball in NWArkansas)
www.nwasox.com (My Team)

Pragmatic PiG

Quote from: hawgfan_18 on April 15, 2005, 11:47:20 am
i was gonna go but its not even a full scrimmage so i'm not going now, i heard chevelle is playing in the greek amphitheatre.
Last year the scrimmage game was covered on tv, anyone know if they'll show it on tv this year even though its been scaled down?

was wondering the same thing. maybe mike, bo or esull can shed some light.....

V B Porkers

HornetHog

Where does everyone meet at...will the tent be up?  Its about time I meet all you guys.  WindyCity...you goin?

HH
Just as smart as all the other smartarses on here

hawgonthehill

Not that this is incredibly relevant to the original discussion, but I saw someone mention that Chevelle was playing.  They aren't playing this weekend though.  They will be at the Greek Theater on Thursday April 28.  Just wanted to clear that up. 

hawgfan_18

Quote from: hawgonthehill on April 15, 2005, 02:26:12 pm
Not that this is incredibly relevant to the original discussion, but I saw someone mention that Chevelle was playing. They aren't playing this weekend though. They will be at the Greek Theater on Thursday April 28. Just wanted to clear that up.

O yea, its a good thing you mentioned that because that was one of the big draws for me to go.

NuttsSacked

Game?  There aren't enough healthy linemen to scrimmage, much less play a game...and I'm serious.