Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We going to do a game thread?

Started by Boarcephus, March 10, 2005, 06:48:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boarcephus

If so, hogs down by 2 early, turnover, turnover, you get the drift.    Still early, not looking all that bad, yet.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

NuttsSacked

Stand by.  Another drought forthcoming.

orgkeith

NuttsSacked

Since when did "pass the ball around the perimeter then force a shot" become part of Hog basketball? 

GOOD GAWD these boys need some coaching!!! 

orgkeith

Lanny

March 10, 2005, 06:57:17 pm #5 Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 07:00:17 pm by hSv
2004-2005 Razorbacks year of the drought.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Fatty McGee

Quote from: NuttsSacked on March 10, 2005, 06:56:23 pm
Since when did "pass the ball around the perimeter then force a shot" become part of Hog basketball?

I guess you missed the two possessions where we got looks in the paint and missed multiple chances?  Or is it a bad thing when the offense the coach calls gets 5-8 foot shots?
Bandit: Hey wait a minute, wait a minute. Why do you want that beer so bad?
Little Enos: Cause he's thirsty, dummy!

texhog

maniax22bolts20

March 10, 2005, 07:00:28 pm #8 Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 07:02:18 pm by maniax22bolts20
ANOTHER 3 pointer TN. Brewer tried to answer but bounced his over the backboard. TN came right back and hit another 3. SEE that Hogs ? Shoot the ball like that ! TN by 14  5:10

Lanny

Al Bundy

orgkeith

Boarcephus

Thank God we had the meeting or else it'd really be bad.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

HogInMemphis

Quote from: hSv on March 10, 2005, 07:00:33 pm
29-15 warm up the bus.

My $150 bet on Tenn. is in the bank, don't you think?  Haha! 

I knew UT would kick our ass with all their starters back.  I've never seen a worse Hog team in my life than the one I see tonight.

x IaMmAtT x

Is anyone else rooting for tennessee now?

NuttsSacked

Quote from: Fatty McGee on March 10, 2005, 06:58:34 pm

I guess you missed the two possessions where we got looks in the paint and missed multiple chances? Or is it a bad thing when the offense the coach calls gets 5-8 foot shots?

WHAT OFFENSE????  Have you witnessed any screens, picks or motion?

texhog

If things play out like it is looking, another bad loss,  does this team really deserve a NIT bid?

Boarcephus

Another 9 minute drought.  geezzzz...

maniax22bolts20

WE HIT A SHOT !  only 18-29 now. Ferguson made a steal and was fouled.he hit one of 2 FT.

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Fletch

coach can't make open shots for them. When are some of you going to realize that sometimes it's up to players to make plays? Offense is moving and getting open shots but missing. Defensively, getting killed on boards. It's up to players to block out and rebound.
I feel like $100

Philip Seaton

This is pathetic. The optimist in me...well....I killed him about 30 minutes ago. Modica, should never see the floor again. Heck, for that matter, let Ronnie take them on 1-on-5. It couldn't be any worse.

texhog

This offense is equally as bad as the football Hogs defense last fall.

orgkeith

Rick on the radio is fired up now!  Hogs on a 3-0 run.

Fatty McGee

Quote from: NuttsSacked on March 10, 2005, 07:03:37 pm
Quote from: Fatty McGee on March 10, 2005, 06:58:34 pm

I guess you missed the two possessions where we got looks in the paint and missed multiple chances? Or is it a bad thing when the offense the coach calls gets 5-8 foot shots?

WHAT OFFENSE???? Have you witnessed any screens, picks or motion?

Setting screens and running motion is pretty pointless against a zone.  And a screen and pick are the same thing.

ThunderHog

In Joe Dean fashion,  "if you caint git it up boys, you caint git it in."

Philip Seaton

Quote from: orgkeith on March 10, 2005, 07:07:27 pm
Rick on the radio is fired up now! Hogs on a 3-0 run.

At least he's not as bad as the Jefferson Pilot guys. Good gawd, how long do we have to hear about Buzz Petersen. Geez!!!

x IaMmAtT x

Dude!!! Steven hill is commin in.....problems solved....oooooo wait

Fletch

Trying to get the ball in to Townes and he can't hit from point blank.
I feel like $100

maniax22bolts20

So I missed the first 13 minutes of Smackdown. What happened there? No, not this pathetic so far excuse for a game.Turnovers 8 TN AR - 9 .Mike Jones first bucket. TN of course answered. Under a minute. 22-34.

Hogger

Why in the HELL is Dontell Jefferson still even on this team?  >:( :'(

texhog

Wow.  On pace to score about 45 points tonight.  That is one well oiled offensive machine.  Zero three pointer so far.  Could break the consecutive games with a 3 streak which goes back I think to about '86

ReturnToDynasty?

@#$@#%@^@%@$@^@%@$@$!%^!!$!#%$^&***^%^^%^^&&#$#@!!

I hate this team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lanny

Down by more than five starting the second half.  This game is over.

Al Bundy

Philip Seaton

Quote from: maniax22bolts20 on March 10, 2005, 07:18:41 pm
So I missed the first 13 minutes of Smackdown. What happened there? No, not this pathetic so far excuse for a game.Turnovers 8 TN AR - 9 .Mike Jones first bucket. TN of course answered. Under a minute. 22-34.

Man you sig is killing me....DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES ? YES !!!
It's kinda of appropriate for tonight I'll believe in miracles when the Hogs actually start playing this game they call basketball.

texhog

This game was over before it started. F me to tears.

Philip Seaton

Quote from: ReturnToDynasty? on March 10, 2005, 07:20:25 pm
@#$@#%@^@%@$@^@%@$@$!%^!!$!#%$^&***^%^^%^^&$#@!!

I hate this team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen brother, can we call do over and give out 11 new schollie's. This just sucks!!!! Forget the NIT, maybe Susie Gardner can give her bid to the Women's NIT to the men. Wait...they'd be one and done there as well.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

HogInMemphis

Quote from: x IaMmAtT x on March 10, 2005, 07:03:19 pm

Uh, "now"?  I was rooting for them from the tipoff.

ReturnToDynasty?

Seriously.  I truly think the Lady Razorbacks would beat us. 

Watching us makes me wonder how other teams score on offense.  How could it be so easy?  We are so bad it is hurtful. 

Lanny

March 10, 2005, 07:31:17 pm #39 Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 07:33:12 pm by hSv
Even these won't help tonight.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Al Bundy

mikeirwin

????????????????? I don't understand anything I've seen Arkansas do in this game. Ronnie Brewer looks like Dontell Jefferson. Dontell Jefferson can't dribble without falling down. Eric Ferguson is falling down a lot too.
Mike Jones has amnesia. He forgot how to shoot. I did see Heath get mad once. That's new.

3kgthog

This team is horrible and still gets destroyed the same way Heath's first team did.  I don't think we deserve an NIT bid when I glance at the other teams on the bubble.  Besides, who really wants a 1st round loss at home on national television?

maniax22bolts20

Quote from: ReturnToDynasty? on March 10, 2005, 07:29:48 pm
Seriously. I truly think the Lady Razorbacks would beat us.

Watching us makes me wonder how other teams score on offense. How could it be so easy? We are so bad it is hurtful.
The Ladybacks are a stretch maybe. If we don't rally here, I would make a serious bet on the Sugar Bears or Lady Indians though. Yes I'm serious. Oh Booker T just beat Heidenreich.

NuttsSacked

Fatty doesn't need those.  He's looking through bloodshot eyes.

Lanny

Since Jan, this team is going backwards to Heath's first year.

Al Bundy

HogInMemphis

Quote from: Fletch on March 10, 2005, 07:06:19 pm
coach can't make open shots for them. When are some of you going to realize that sometimes it's up to players to make plays? Offense is moving and getting open shots but missing. Defensively, getting killed on boards. It's up to players to block out and rebound.

Coach can't dribble, pass, shoot, play defense or set screens either. But coach can recruit. These boys are bad recruits for a variety of reasons but the two main reasons they are bad recruits is that they are selfish and they are stewpid.  No bball sense at all.

Kevin

i guess coaches don't have practice on those skills and show players how they want those skills done.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Fatty McGee

Quote from: hSv on March 10, 2005, 07:33:52 pm
Since Jan, this team is going backwards to Heath's first year.

You forget how bad we were.

HotSpringsHawg

Quote from: HogInMemphis on March 10, 2005, 07:29:08 pm
Quote from: x IaMmAtT x on March 10, 2005, 07:03:19 pm

Uh, "now"? I was rooting for them from the tipoff.

Hog Fan????? wouldn't that money have been better served being donated to a homeless shelter there in Germantown OR are you for doubling the original amount you were going to donate?

Hogger

JP Sports was showing the Hogs warming up for the 2nd half when showing the first half stats and the Hogs on the floor made 1 out of 10-12 during that time.  How can the Hogs  make FGs with people guarding them IF THEY CAN'T EVEN SHOOT WIDE OPEN SHOTS!!!  JESUS!!!!