Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dontell Jefferson Signed With The Grizzlies'

Started by Snoop Hoggy Hog, September 28, 2007, 01:11:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Snoop Hoggy Hog

September 28, 2007, 01:11:26 pm Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 04:07:45 pm by Snoop Hoggy Hog
To complete there training camp roster.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2007/sep/28/s28griznu2/

slopinhogs

win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Lol, they are going to want a do over on that....
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Foshodo

he's there to fill a roster spot... the grizz from what i remember are stocked at PG... i cant remember what they have at the 2 guard though?

he did do quite well in the NBDL last year though...

3kgthog

He was coached by Stan Heath so it's probable that Dontell wasn't really as bad as he looked.

jkstock04

I honestly thought he was the worst player I've ever seen in a Razorback uniform.  Maybe he'll prove his critics wrong though...
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

hogfan54

jry04

DJ has actually been playing pretty good over seas.

BrooklynRoss

The Grizzlies aren't particularly known for their upper-level management wisdom and decision-making skills.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: BrooklynRoss on October 03, 2007, 10:47:25 am
The Grizzlies aren't particularly known for their upper-level management wisdom and decision-making skills.

He won't be here long. Probably already gone.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.