Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beverley hurts shooting hand

Started by HawgAdvocate, September 24, 2007, 01:53:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgAdvocate

He took a charge yesterday in practice, and was getting a cast put on it today.

Pray for the best, people. We need some good news.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

JoyDivision

slopinhogs

grrrrrr hisss buuuoghthra goblastyt kicgabupa dag napoit. :razorback:

injuries come in three we have had all opf them now welch HAMY weems hand and Beverly hand done with injuries for the year. :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

ballhogger14u

when did he do it, i was there until 2:30 and when i left it looked like they were about finished

The Boar War

No one reported this anywhere else (that I saw).  Is there any confirmation for this?  It seems like it would have been big news.

snoot hoggy hog

ballhogger14u

i was at the scrimmage and he was perfectly fine when i left at 2:30

mopork

I hope this is bs.  Patrick Beverley has a calmness and a swagger combined with shooting ability that we haven't had around here since Scotty Thurman left.

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: mopork on September 26, 2007, 09:49:54 pm
I hope this is bs.  Patrick Beverley has a calmness and a swagger combined with shooting ability that we haven't had around here since Scotty Thurman left.

On Monday he showed up to a certain unnamed office complaining that he couldn't feel some of his fingers due to injuring his shooting hand the day before from taking a charge. He was going to get a cast, possibly even a brace, after being further diagnosed that afternoon. I haven't heard anymore just yet, but that's probably a good thing.  If it was broken, or had he torn some ligaments, we'd suerly have heard something.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

snoot hoggy hog

In other news, Houston Nutt breaks his coaching brain!!!!  He showed up to a certain unnamed football game and couldn't feel his face due to 3rd and 12yard situation.  Some say this has been a reoccurring injury.

Ross U (HDHF)

Are practices open now?!?!? If so, when is the next one???

Adam Stokes

Quote from: snoot hoggy hog on September 27, 2007, 11:08:46 am
In other news, Houston Nutt breaks his coaching brain!!!!  He showed up to a certain unnamed football game and couldn't feel his face due to 3rd and 12yard situation.  Some say this has been a reoccurring injury.

Can you leave your trash in MMQ?

Kilgor

October 01, 2007, 04:58:30 pm #12 Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 05:10:37 pm by Kilgor
nm  ;D
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

RazorAg

Beverley did have a taped wrist, but showed no ill effects.