Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Am I the only guy that thinks we are going to kick Bama's ass?

Started by ArkansasI, September 12, 2007, 08:55:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coondog Hog

As Roy D. Mercer would say we are gonna wax the field with their a$$, and then we will get em again for leaving a greasy yellow build up.

Seriously,

If we win I think it will be the kind of win where everyone takes a step back and says damn Arkansas is pretty good, on that same note a win like that Saturday will put us and two other SEC teams (LSU,Florida) in a class that is head and shoulders above the rest of the conference.  I am not saying we are as good as either of those teams yet, but I have a good feeling that we will have a WOW type of win this week that makes people remember that we are going to be a force to be reckoned with on the field every single week.  Big wins the next two weeks put us in a atmosphere we have never been in before as fans, we will see our heisman candidate get his due respect and we will here our name in conversations on ESPN that we heard only briefly late in the year last year.

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
  - Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -
-Ronald Reagan
Quote from: mmhogs17 on March 08, 2011, 11:02:18 pm
I've had alot of things in and out of my butt, but never Monkeys..

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Killean

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on September 13, 2007, 10:55:05 pm
Quote from: Feralhog on September 13, 2007, 08:37:39 am
I'm not going to break down every position but IMO, we have a pretty good edge, talent wise. 

QB's a wash to slight edge Bama
OL a wash to slight edge Hogs
RB Huge Edge Hogs
Wr wash to slight edge Bama
DL Hogs
LB's slight edge Bama
Secondary wash
Kicking - I'll do a homer pick and give slight edge Arkansas.

In the positive categories, Bama only scores a slight edge, where we have a HUGE advantage at RB and Defensive Line.  On paper the hogs should win by 2+ td's. 

Umm..you forgot Head Coach...

Saban is 3-2 all time vs. Nutt when he was at LSU.

Saban is overrated and not a genius.  Nutt has problems with offensive genius coaches, ala Meyer.  Saban is just a slick, recruiting violation type guy.
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.