Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPN writer's top 10 hardest places to coach

Started by selfexplanatory, September 10, 2007, 02:05:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RypTyde

Quote from: judgeroyswine on September 10, 2007, 10:03:12 pm
Quote from: hogsanity on September 10, 2007, 02:37:37 pm
Quote from: PCHogs on September 10, 2007, 02:35:20 pm
How can Arkansas be the 5th hardest place to coach in the country when we have retained and even given raises and extensions to a coach who has yet to win the SEC, has yet to go to muchless win a BCS bowl game, and who has a losing post season record? 

This is just absurd.

This is the rep you get when you have fans foi'ing phone records, and suing the school pres and chancellor after a 10-4 season.

Let's ask Hatfield and Holtz if the fans are what made it hard to coach at Arkansas.  I don't think so.

If the guy is talking about this year, well then okay, I might understand the ranking.  But if he is going all the way back to Bear Bryant for Bama, then he might want to lay some Arkansas blame at JFB's feet.
Don't think either of those guys had crazies trying to pick apart their personal life for leverage.  Different era I guess. 
Arkansas convert.  From Gator and Gamecock to hogwild.

msudawgs64

Quote from: mikeyg31 on September 10, 2007, 02:21:33 pm
Quote from: biggiepiggie on September 10, 2007, 02:08:03 pm
Arkansas shouldn't even be in the top 10.  We kept a coach after two
consecutive losing seasons.  Who else does that?

Mississippi St.
:)

lol, so true and they get pay raises..

think small, be small.

As for Croom teaching character, that may be debatable..I think Croom has had more players arrested under his watch than Sherrill did under his (though quite a few were Sherrill's leftover thugs) and he can't teach what he don't know.  It is obvious the man wants to run the West Coast offense but even more obvious is he has failed to recruit players that can run it.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

jdlew

Quote from: Feralhog on September 10, 2007, 05:26:50 pm
Quote from: dmac4sainthood on September 10, 2007, 05:24:32 pm
Quote from: Fatty McGee on September 10, 2007, 05:20:11 pm
Quote from: Feralhog on September 10, 2007, 05:18:17 pm
Quote from: dmac4sainthood on September 10, 2007, 05:14:31 pm
Quote from: Fatty McGee on September 10, 2007, 05:08:14 pm
Quote from: dmac4sainthood on September 10, 2007, 05:04:25 pm

That is by far the trueist thing ever said on this board.  The following is pathetic and there is no argument against it:  We have the most talented player in the SEC since Bo Jackson...yes, I said the great one's name, possibly the most freakish back ever in the history of college football from a talent perspective.  However, as a fanbase we can't get over a Freshman QB who frankly took some lumps as expected, a disgruntled WR, and a coach who 18 months ago was a HS coach in the lowest populated southern state.

If only you were correct.  See, here's the problem with that theory - none of it would matter if Nutt was a winner.  But he's not.  If HDN had a 75% winning percentage instead of a 60% winning percentage, those things aren't such a big deal.  People would think, correctly, that he was a good enough coach to survive losing those kind of players.  But again, he's not.

What you cite is simply a symptom of him not being a winner, but it all stems from his lack of production.

The point is it didn't matter!  We lied to get Mitch, because WE HAD TO!  DMac was getting the ball last year and thats all there was to it.  If we don't lie to him, we don't get him.  However, you prefer the term lie because you really really liked him.  I prefer the term recruiting, which all recruiting is is "selling dreams" because it is a buisness of lying.  

By the way, you in no way even discussed anything I said there!
Nice spin. Them leaving had nothing to do with Nutt lying on the recruiting trail.  Nutt ran Gus and Mitch off after his job was secured. 

I don't care why they left.  Not my point.

That my friend isn't spin!  That is reality! The #1 QB doesn't want to goto a school that doesn't throw, so you promise him that you will start, and hire someone to make it semibelivable, while hoping he won't leave.  That makes sense.  I don't spin anything, i just see it as being what it is.  Now, I have one concern and it isn't Houston Nutt or anything else from last year, it is Beating Bama and the other teams on our schedule one game at a time.  The rest I have 0 control over and it will take care of itself.

However, people on this board, don't be diluted enough to believe that unbridled hatred of Nutt is actually support of the Hogs!  You are not supporting the people that it is most important to support, the players!
I don't give a crap what we told him to get him to sign.  Our offensive scheme had nothing to do with the reason for his leaving.  The rest of your crap is spin.
How many post did you have today and what % of those are bashing Nutt....you are to be commenced.......you know what you want and work very, very hard.......thank you

Table Rocker

that'll be the only time we're in the same top 10 list with those schools, score one for crazy arkansas fans!

msudawgs64

Quote from: Hoggish1 on September 10, 2007, 08:55:34 pm
Quote from: mikeyg31 on September 10, 2007, 02:21:33 pm
Quote from: biggiepiggie on September 10, 2007, 02:08:03 pm
Arkansas shouldn't even be in the top 10.  We kept a coach after two
consecutive losing seasons.  Who else does that?

Mississippi St.
:)

Not even close. Croom is, what, in his 3rd year, or 4th.  He won't make it to his whatever unless he goes 7-5 and there is NO CHANCE of that, so adios.

I wish that was true but he is ours until 2008 at which point he will be reviewed on a 2 year record (this year and next)  Trust me on this when I say it, unless he quits, he will be there, he got a 3 year pass to clean up Sherrill's mess and that's all that matters, right? <sarcasm on the question> 
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

Fatty McGee

Quote from: RypTyde on September 10, 2007, 10:15:12 pm
He just had a 10 win season.  The first time since 89 we had 10+ wins. 

Stop there.  We played 14 GAMES to get 10 wins.  14 Games.  It's the equivalent of 7-3 under the old 10 game season.

Nearly got to a BCS bowl. Wins the SEC west.  Heisman runner-up.  But yet his head for losses is what you want.  If he was at USC, UF, OU, OSU, PSU, UT, LSU, etc., I could see being upset.  But your talking about a team who has lately been a pushover in the SEC.

It's been a FREAKING DECADE that he's been here.  How long are you waiting to improve on a .500 conference record?

You may be setting your standards too high for this school.  If USC (gamecocks) had this season last year, they would have built an alter to Spurrier.  Not even including the lack of high school football talent in this state.  Many have said we rank near the bottom.  The year my high school won state not one of our players went D1.  Sure Springdale had 1 great year, but D1 requires the best.  USC recruites a lot of its team in state. 

So what are we doing in D-1 if we're not there to win championships?
Bandit: Hey wait a minute, wait a minute. Why do you want that beer so bad?
Little Enos: Cause he's thirsty, dummy!

hogsanity

Quote from: Fatty McGee on September 10, 2007, 11:00:55 pm

Stop there.  We played 14 GAMES to get 10 wins.  14 Games.  It's the equivalent of 7-3 under the old 10 game season.

Nearly got to a BCS bowl. Wins the SEC west.  Heisman runner-up.  But yet his head for losses is what you want.  If he was at USC, UF, OU, OSU, PSU, UT, LSU, etc., I could see being upset.  But your talking about a team who has lately been a pushover in the SEC.

It's been a FREAKING DECADE that he's been here.  How long are you waiting to improve on a .500 conference record?

You may be setting your standards too high for this school.  If USC (gamecocks) had this season last year, they would have built an alter to Spurrier.  Not even including the lack of high school football talent in this state.  Many have said we rank near the bottom.  The year my high school won state not one of our players went D1.  Sure Springdale had 1 great year, but D1 requires the best.  USC recruites a lot of its team in state. 

[/quote

Actually, we played 11 games to get 10 wins because we won 10 in a row.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

HogsRule

be rational. the losses were against the National Champions, Bowl Game, US freaking C and LSU @ LSU. We were in every game except USC. Would you have been happier if we would have not gone to the championship game and  played some weak bowl game? we could have been 11-2. I'd rather play the big games. We finally are playing in the big games. Do you know how long its been? We have a chance to play in the big games with more national exposure than we've had in decades. Guess what? you play against better competition, you probably aren't going to have as great a record. Do I wish we would have won those games, hell yeah. am I pissed that we didn't. Hell yeah. Am I ready to take revenge on the rest of college football. you bet your ass. quit ragging on my team because we are going to prove you wrong.

the ironic thing is most people who are saying we had a mediocre year last year predicted us to win 7 or less last year too and claimed 10 wins would be an awesome year. so we over achieved their standard and they're mad. that's fine, be mad. but be rational last year was anything but mediocre.

**Judgement on coaches withheld pending further information**

No Hate Zone

Fatty McGee

No, it was really mediocre.  We beat one team we weren't picked to beat - Auburn.  We lost to every other team we were supposed to.  What would you call such a season?  Rationally, that is?

The man has a 60% winning percentage in 9 years?  How long does it have to be before you realize that sometimes past performance IS a predictor of future results?

I'm not ragging on "your" team - it's a great team that has been consistently hampered by coaching failures.  It's sad, really, that so much talent is wasted.

HogsRule

that's the silliest thing I've ever heard. we were picked to win most of our games so we were mediocre? did we lose any we were supposed to win? I don't think TN was a gimmee either. Neither was South Carolina. so USC was mediocre last year? was Florida. they only won one game they weren't favored in too. OSU as well.

No Hate Zone

Fatty McGee

Here's a better definition - only winning 71% of your games is at best good, not great.  Only winning 60% over 9 years is definitely mediocre.

HogsRule

so now it was a good year last year and not mediocre?

No Hate Zone

AFWarrior83

I think Tennessee should have been there before Arkansas.  Fulmer won an SEC Title PLUS A NC, and has a crazy win record like .850, and he's been on the hot seat the past 2 years. 

Nutt has been on the hot seat for about 2 years, and it was after back to back loosing seasons + a "soap opera" type offseason, loosing Mustain, Malzahn.  Not to mention his famous quotes: "I called that play" and "I'm a winner and a fighter" etc... with around a .699 winning record. (NO NC, NO SECC)
Hogville member since 2005.

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: HogsRule on September 10, 2007, 11:50:38 pm

be rational. the losses were against the National Champions, Bowl Game, US freaking C and LSU @ LSU. We were in every game except USC. Would you have been happier if we would have not gone to the championship game and  played some weak bowl game? we could have been 11-2. I'd rather play the big games. We finally are playing in the big games. Do you know how long its been? We have a chance to play in the big games with more national exposure than we've had in decades. Guess what? you play against better competition, you probably aren't going to have as great a record. Do I wish we would have won those games, hell yeah. am I pissed that we didn't. Hell yeah. Am I ready to take revenge on the rest of college football. you bet your ass. quit ragging on my team because we are going to prove you wrong.

the ironic thing is most people who are saying we had a mediocre year last year predicted us to win 7 or less last year too and claimed 10 wins would be an awesome year. so we over achieved their standard and they're mad. that's fine, be mad. but be rational last year was anything but mediocre.

1st, before you try to call someone else out, do a little research.  We played LSU at War Memorial Stadium.  How can you forget what looks like coal dust flying up after every step on that field?  How can you forget how embarassing it is to have to play in a stadium like that because of a few haters to the south??

2nd, So we shouldn't expect to compete with the National Champions, "Bowl Game", US freaking C, and LSU??  I just want to be sure my expectations aren't set to high.  I would hate to expect something more from Nutter Butter...
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

HoopS

A coach survives back to back losing seasons.

The same coach has a friend who can be proven to have sent hate email to a player.

That same coach has a wife who can be proven to have forwarded another hate-filed email about a number of players and personalities, noting the part about some of the very people that helped save her husbands rear was *quite funny*.

That same coach is a multi-millionaire who continually feels sorry for himself and makes excuses.

Yup, sounds like a downright terrifying job.   That poor, poor soul. 

In light of the difficult situation he's in, maybe he should just retire.   Surely Lamar or Tulane has some players in need of a little harrassment.

Bvilleboar

This guy is crazy!  How can a school that has kept a coach for 10 years that has never gone to a BCS Bowl game be a tough place to coach.  We should be one of the easiest places to coach.  Come on man HDN has the longest tenure of any coach in the country from a BCS conference that has never won a conference title or gone to a BCS Bowl game.  How is that tough?
2012 the year of the HOGS

Hollywood_HOGan45

we kept a coach after going 4-7 and 5-6 with a loss to.......VANDY AT HOME!

that guy is dad gum clueless

HedgeDweller

September 11, 2007, 08:04:04 am #167 Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 08:07:43 am by HedgeDweller
Quote from: judgeroyswine on September 10, 2007, 10:03:12 pm
Quote from: hogsanity on September 10, 2007, 02:37:37 pm
Quote from: PCHogs on September 10, 2007, 02:35:20 pm
How can Arkansas be the 5th hardest place to coach in the country when we have retained and even given raises and extensions to a coach who has yet to win the SEC, has yet to go to muchless win a BCS bowl game, and who has a losing post season record? 

This is just absurd.

This is the rep you get when you have fans foi'ing phone records, and suing the school pres and chancellor after a 10-4 season.

Let's ask Hatfield and Holtz if the fans are what made it hard to coach at Arkansas.  I don't think so.

If the guy is talking about this year, well then okay, I might understand the ranking.  But if he is going all the way back to Bear Bryant for Bama, then he might want to lay some Arkansas blame at JFB's feet.

Let's ask Hatfield about those 'great Arkansas fans' that spit on him and cursed him as he left the field after one of his relatively few losses.....

And this was directed towards a coach who had as much integrity and class as we could ever hope for.

Feralhog

The author brings up fans FOI - ing the phone records of the coach, which is one of the first talking points by huggers and how this embarrasses the program.  Funny these people aren't embarrassed about a program threatening to sue fans and take season tickets, over the printing of a T-Shirt.   
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

macgyver hawg

Hatfield had a lot of class and integrity - but was stubborn as can be.
Had assistants for life and didn't want to get over the hump when he could.
He thought the grass was greener and got fired at Clemson and retired from Rice.
However, he's back here now.

GP

50% are SEC teams....I guess that means we (fans of SEC teams) demand only the best!

Tusks

I love it....that's the only way in helll that Arkansas will ever be in the same list with those other schools.....not with recruiting....bowl wins....conference championships....national championships or heismans.

Nice.

Oh....Tony Barnhart from ESPN and the Atlanta Journal Constitution calls the Florida job the best job in the country.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

HedgeDweller

Quote from: MacGyver Hawg on September 11, 2007, 08:24:46 am
He thought the grass was greener and got fired at Clemson and retired from Rice.

Yes, he was stubborn to a fault maybe, or perhaps that was just extreme loyalty.
And he failed to win the big ones at times.
That is certainly fair game for grumbling, but never an excuse good enough for verbally assualting and spitting on him.

HedgeDweller

Quote from: Feralhog on September 11, 2007, 08:23:11 am
The author brings up fans FOI - ing the phone records of the coach, which is one of the first talking points by huggers and how this embarrasses the program.  Funny these people aren't embarrassed about a program threatening to sue fans and take season tickets, over the printing of a T-Shirt.   

...and the author doesn't even mention that a player (MM) also filed an FOI request.
In fact, it's curious that NO one ever seems to mention that.

Feralhog

Quote from: HedgeDweller on September 11, 2007, 08:33:06 am

Yes, he was stubborn to a fault maybe, or perhaps that was just extreme loyalty.
That is certainly fair game for grumbling, but never an excuse good enough for verbally assualting and spitting on him.

Good lord.  An inbred redneck lost control and spit on Kenny.  Kinda a big reach tying that darn to the fanbase as a whole, don't ya think? 
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

Feralhog

Quote from: HedgeDweller on September 11, 2007, 08:36:56 am

...and the author doesn't even mention that a player (MM) also filed an FOI request.
I don't blame Mitch, Beck or any of the victims of the posse.  If he were my kid, I'd want to know what really went down.

HoopS

The FOI requests were a reaction to a pathetic action.   If not for the BS ny the posse and company, many of us wouldn't even know what FOI means. 

But by all means, let's blame the ones searching for truth rather than the ones guilty of the crime.

HedgeDweller

September 11, 2007, 09:16:34 am #178 Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 09:23:32 am by HedgeDweller
Quote from: Feralhog on September 11, 2007, 08:37:50 am
Quote from: HedgeDweller on September 11, 2007, 08:33:06 am

Good lord.  An inbred redneck lost control and spit on Kenny.  Kinda a big reach tying that crap to the fanbase as a whole, don't ya think? 

More than one were cursing.  Maybe only one was crude enough to spit.
And no, I don't judge the entire fanbase by that action, just as I don't judge all the fans by some of the things I read on here.

However, have you EVER heard of that happening anywhere else?

HedgeDweller

September 11, 2007, 09:18:31 am #179 Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 09:20:02 am by HedgeDweller
Quote from: Feralhog on September 11, 2007, 08:40:49 am
Quote from: HedgeDweller on September 11, 2007, 08:36:56 am

I don't blame Mitch, Beck or any of the victims of the posse.  If he were my kid, I'd want to know what really went down.

Why would Mitch file it instead of his mother?  I could understand that possibly.

And I'm certainly not defending TP and her actions, but Beck's posse is a lot bigger than TP's posse....

boomo26

I sure the hell would not want to coach here.  I love the HOGS, but way too many people trying to stab you in the back.  When Houston Nutt leaves who do you think will come here with all the trouble Houston has been having?  I mean right now you have people saying boy I sure hope we lose so Houston will be gone, would you want to coach under those conditions?

Boomo

badbrad

Quote from: boomo26 on September 11, 2007, 09:20:42 am
I sure the hell would not want to coach here.  I love the HOGS, but way too many people trying to stab you in the back.  When Houston Nutt leaves who do you think will come here with all the trouble Houston has been having?  I mean right now you have people saying boy I sure hope we lose so Houston will be gone, would you want to coach under those conditions?

Boomo

you talkin' about th trouble he brougt on HIMSELF????

Razorback Jedi

Not sure how you missed it, but there's a thread of 190+ replies and growing about this topic...

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=153951.0

Since 1894

The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

The real Hogules

Boomo

Yes, Karma is a Diana Nutt isn't it!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Silver Hog

Boomo

A sensible person would realise Houston brought this all on himself, would know he was above all that crud, and would look at the opportunity to walk in here and be a hero.  Anybody will look great compared to Nutt these days.

look at Pelphrey compared to Stan!  Just restore some hope, is that too much to ask?

RzrbkJohn

Quote from: Tomhog™ on September 11, 2007, 09:14:11 am

ESPN finds another way to take a dig at Arkansas fans:

link

It's pretty obvious it's not a dig on ALL hog fans.  Only the ones that will go to any length to try to get a coach fired.

hog.goblin

ESPN ranked the toughest ten places to coach D1 football.  I am not surprised by how many SEC schools I saw in there.  I don't necessarily disagree with Arkansas' entry at #5, but was disappointed by how little thought was put into the short reason listed by ESPN.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=feldman_bruce&id=3012827

razorhog3

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=feldman_bruce&id=301

I know that this has been talked about....but, Really!

I don't see how we are ranked #5 and the writer's comment says "Carr would have been fired twice."
That comment doesn't even make sense.
How is Arkansas a difficult place to coach when Nutt is still here afer all that's happened?

phadedhawg

think this one was batted around yesterday....

good find though

hawgfandude

One guy has been here 50 years and the other 8 years too long.

HogsRule

Quote from: WILL CLINTON on September 11, 2007, 02:59:31 am

1st, before you try to call someone else out, do a little research.  We played LSU at War Memorial Stadium.  How can you forget what looks like coal dust flying up after every step on that field?  How can you forget how embarassing it is to have to play in a stadium like that because of a few haters to the south??

2nd, So we shouldn't expect to compete with the National Champions, "Bowl Game", US freaking C, and LSU??  I just want to be sure my expectations aren't set to high.  I would hate to expect something more from Nutter Butter...

oops forgot that it was at WM. Or did you do any research and watch the games? I never said we shouldn't compete. in fact I said we did compete. All I said was don't say it was a mediocre season, because it was not
1) it exceded 90% of fans preseason predictions and 98% of those on this board
2) the only games we lost were to top 7 ranked teams and we beat a couple ranked ones handidly.
3)  the games we did lose were all close except for USC. we had good chances to win except for 4 mistakes on special teams. we COMPETED well in them.
4) last year was the best season we've ever had in the SEC.

No Hate Zone

Feralhog

Quote from: HogsRule on September 13, 2007, 02:11:38 am

oops forgot that it was at WM. Or did you do any research and watch the games? I never said we shouldn't compete. in fact I said we did compete. All I said was don't say it was a mediocre season, because it was not
2) the only games we lost were to top 7 ranked teams and we beat a couple ranked ones handidly.
3)  the games we did lose were all close except for USC. we had good chances to win except for 4 mistakes on special teams. we COMPETED well in them.
Almost, shoulda, woulda, coulda.....When people start defending Nutt for the games he won, I might start listening.  Actually, that was before he ran MM and GM off.  Now I just want him gone.

DirkPiggler

Quote from: hawgbawb on September 10, 2007, 08:28:28 pm
Some times you lose perspective when you are too close to a place. Like....Springdale maybe?

Arkansas fans are more spolied than they deserve to be and don't recognize that their program is on the rise.

If this program is on the rise, it is for the short term only.  This year's team should be pretty good.  After this year the wheels are going to come off no matter who is coaching.  Look at who we've got coming back in 2008.  That team wouldn't win the SunBelt Championship, and damn sure won't win any more than 6 games.  Oh, by the way they play at Texas that year too, so we're short at least one cupcake.  Now think about how that team would be with a top quarterback, an additional talented wide receiver, and an offense that utilizes their talents.  For that might-have-been squad you can add in an offensive lineman that started his first game as a freshman in the SEC, a tailback that before injury was in the USC game plan as a true freshman, and another QB who is next in line at an SEC school as a true freshman.  Most likely all of those would be here, in addition to the talented players we already have, if we had a different coach.

Oh, and if by some stroke of luck Nutt ends up gone after 2007 I don't want to hear one darned word from any of you huggers about how we ran off a great coach and ended up with the next Jack Crowe.  No matter who is coaching here in 2008, the blame for the season will fall directly on the shoulders of Houston Dale Nutt.  Firing Nutt is not about this season or last season, although a better coach would have taken last year's team farther.  It's about the steaming pile of crap he's building for the future. 
"They've forced my hand on that one."  -  Houston Nutt, November 2005 regarding his future hiring of Gus Mal-a-zahn

justmakeit2thebcs

Jim Donnan took over a program on probation, went 40-19 and was the first football coach in school history to lead Bulldogs teams to four consecutive bowl victories, but despite the wishes of AD Vince Dooley, he was dumped by the school president.

Yet HDN lives on .......

HogsRule

Quote from: Feralhog on September 13, 2007, 04:32:41 am
Quote from: HogsRule on September 13, 2007, 02:11:38 am

Almost, shoulda, woulda, coulda.....When people start defending Nutt for the games he won, I might start listening.  Actually, that was before he ran MM and GM off.  Now I just want him gone.

I didn't mention Nutt once. in fact he's irrelevant to this point. The team was not mediocre last year.

Also, no one is attacking the games that were won, so it would seem pointless to defend that.

No Hate Zone