Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

South Florida / Auburn

Started by SmokedBacon, September 08, 2007, 10:13:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

oldtimerhog

Quote from: RazorBeam on September 08, 2007, 11:16:58 pm
Auburn is about to go down.

Auburn is always overrated.  I don't get the appeal.....
Welcome Petrino Brothers - We have waited a long time for you!

cityhog

WBChogfan

NuttinItUp

Quote from: U.P.  HOGG on September 08, 2007, 11:18:02 pm
Quote from: NuttinItUp on September 08, 2007, 11:17:12 pm
Flag. Offsides on Defense

You mean false start on offense or offsides on defense
Actually it was 6 men on line, but it was declined. Look at my post; I changed it. ;)

U.P. HOGG

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

PrescottHog

USF's kicker is horrible he missed another one he is 1 of 4.

U.P. HOGG

Quote from: NuttinItUp on September 08, 2007, 11:19:26 pm
Quote from: U.P.  HOGG on September 08, 2007, 11:18:02 pm
Quote from: NuttinItUp on September 08, 2007, 11:17:12 pm
Flag. Offsides on Offense

You mean false start on offense or offsides on defense
Actually it was 6 men on line, but it was declined. Look at my post; I changed it. ;)

I saw that, i had already posted before you changed it.  Thanks

RazorBeam

"Tough angle"

Still, this wouldn't be a nail-biter for the Auburn teams of yore.

They ain't that good.

auburnhater

USF cannot put them away.  Even if Auburn wins we should go ahead of them in the polls.

Porkem

"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

LSPRazorbac

South Florida should be up my a minnimum of 6 points!  When did Bama's kicker transfer to S. Florida?

NuttinItUp

You guys aren't seriously cheering for South Florida are you? You know that would hurt the SEC (and thus us) right?

redbarn

This doesn't look like the same quarterback right now.
"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

cityhog

BigArkyintheRock

I hate Auburn. Win or lose tonight, we should jump them in the polls.

WPS! :razorback:
And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

If you want to eliminate the mental mistake - FIRE HDN! WPS!

redbarn

Quote from: NuttinItUp on September 08, 2007, 11:24:07 pm
You guys aren't seriously cheering for South Florida are you? You know that would hurt the SEC (and thus us) right?

No way......I want Auburn to win.  It would look a lot better for Arkansas to beat a ranked team than one that isn't.  But, Auburn doesn't look to deserve to be ranked right now.
"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

BigArkyintheRock

And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

nwa_razorback_coffee

cityhog

definately cherring for AU, but love to watch their fans squirm.

BigArkyintheRock

Auburn going for a 46 yarder for the lead.

Good!

auburnhater

Quote from: redbarn on September 08, 2007, 11:26:08 pm

No way......I want Auburn to win.  It would look a lot better for Arkansas to beat a ranked team than one that isn't.  But, Auburn doesn't look to deserve to be ranked right now.

I hope Auburn loses every game they play no matter if it hurts the SEC.  They are the only team I will say that about though.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: redbarn on September 08, 2007, 11:26:08 pm

Ok, good. I got to always be rooting for whats best for Arkansas as well.

Porkem

Auburn just kicked a field goal to go up 20-17 with 2 minutes left.
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

ArchitectHog

Games don't make people violent, lag does.
Quote from: KEYS on October 07, 2009, 10:45:57 am
The Hogs should play every HOME game in Little Rock just as soon as the campus is moved there... hence the meaning of "home."
Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on August 13, 2010, 08:47:52 am
We can no longer afford to play in Little Rock. The university is in Fayetteville.

redbarn

Good grief............They still have a good chance to tie or beat Auburn.

cityhog

good grief.  AU is really trying to give this away.

chiefsfan

and South Florida returns the ensuing kickoff all the way to the Auburn 30

this game is amazing
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

BigArkyintheRock

Wow! USF with a 59 yard kickoff return!

chiefsfan

USF first and goal from the 8 now

BigArkyintheRock

cityhog

BigArkyintheRock

U.P. HOGG

Keep me up to date, heavy rain here and sat is out.  Thanks.

redbarn

Not sure what kind of pass play that was.  I think it was called "watch this one go by"

razorprep

hard to root for the SEC team even tho i kno i need too!

chiefsfan

oh gosh  Fourth and goal from the 1

What do you do

U.P. HOGG

Dont kick it.  What yard line?

Reaganite

redbarn

USF on the 1 yard line with 59 seconds left and trying for another field goal

BigArkyintheRock

LOL! Oh boy, another FG attempt.

chiefsfan

Intentional delay of game so the kicker has a better angle...dont think ive ever seen that before

LSPRazorbac

Auburn got lucky!

If they win, they got lucky

If they lose, they were lucky not to be blown away

U.P. HOGG

cityhog

how much you want to bet this dude misses the FG attempt.

COCHISE

Horrible call!!  Go for the win.