Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

South Florida / Auburn

Started by SmokedBacon, September 08, 2007, 10:13:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigArkyintheRock

The kids from USF played better all night, except in the FG dept. They deserved to win the game, IMO.

Auburn's luck finally ran out in OT.

WPS! :razorback:
And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

If you want to eliminate the mental mistake - FIRE HDN! WPS!

nwa_razorback_coffee

The Auburn quarterback lacked confidence all night and the USF quarterback just stepped up, fired a strike and won the game for them.

At the risk of being called a "hater", I wonder how much confidence our starting QB has at Arkansas?

theoutsider

Wow.....

Arkansas will probably do much better than I expected this year...

Porkem

Forget the SEC's image...I'm glad Auburn lost!
Quote from: jcmojica23 on September 08, 2007, 11:50:57 pm
hell yeah....and now lets cheer unlv they are up by 1 with 2 mins left
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

WBChogfan

Quote from: josh_sec33 on September 08, 2007, 11:50:38 pm
Honestly, Auburn had no business even being in overtime. that many turnovers and the poor play by Cox all game, Any good team would have blown out Auburn easily.

Even with the poor play, Tuberville should have gone for the win at the end of the 4th.

Michael Porkleone

Wow...can't believe what I just watched.
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

NuttinItUp

REALTOR Hog

Quote from: RazorbackNutt on September 08, 2007, 11:50:10 pm
Glad we are not playing auburn next week.

haha i'm sure thats what oregon thought when they had to play michigan, but oregon whipped the mess outta them
- GO HOGS -

yraciv

Auburn fans should be calling for Kodi Burns now.  There goes any chance we had at gameday this year.

Oliver

Quote from: nwa_razorback_coffee on September 08, 2007, 11:52:33 pm
At the risk of being called a "hater", I wonder how much confidence our starting QB has at Arkansas?

Probably the same amount of confidence that USF's kickers has.

redbarn

I will say this, Auburn tried to let USF win every way possible.  The game would have been over long ago if not for USF's kicker.
"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: WBChogfan on September 08, 2007, 11:53:14 pm
Honestly, Auburn had no business even being in overtime. that many turnovers and the poor play by Cox all game, Any good team would have blown out Auburn easily.

Even with the poor play, Tuberville should have gone for the win at the end of the 4th.
hindsight is 20/20.

If USF would have lost, many would have questioned their coach for kicking the field goal in the 4th...
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

LoHog

I heard HDN offered USF's kicker a scholarship.

U.P. HOGG

Quote from: WBChogfan on September 08, 2007, 11:53:14 pm

Yep.  Unrest in Auburn this week.

Squealers

Quote from: redbarn on September 08, 2007, 11:51:36 pm
Unless Auburn improves a bunch, Arkansas should take them easily.

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

Rev. Hog Fan

Quote from: yraciv on September 08, 2007, 11:53:40 pm
Auburn fans should be calling for Kodi Burns now.  There goes any chance we had at gameday this year.

That's what I was thinking.  Cox didn't look good at all.

yraciv

Quote from: LoHog on September 08, 2007, 11:56:12 pm
I heard HDN offered USF's kicker a scholarship.

HDN doesn't offer kickers, except that rare one we got from Springdale.

redbarn

Quote from: Squealers on September 08, 2007, 11:56:55 pm
Quote from: redbarn on September 08, 2007, 11:51:36 pm
Unless Auburn improves a bunch, Arkansas should take them easily.

Hmmmmmmmmm.............are they cousins.
"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

josh_sec33

Cox looked terrible, glad to see he's not gotten any better since last year, USF's kicker was terrible, but hit them when he HAD to, Tubby's playcalls were terrible...shoot that game was just ugly. As were some of the fans, Point is, we're finding out real quick that a LOT of teams that we though were fairly good all around the country are weak and ripe for upsets.

I hate to say it, but if we can get a semblance of a passing game, as in the ability to pass 10 yards downfield to a WR, we might be ok.

However I doubt that will happen and our secondary gets eaten alive.

That being said, when I go visit my dad tomorrow he'll just be a cacklin....I've never seen a non-Bama fan hate Tubber so much as he does.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

LoHog

Fayetteville PD reporting....HDN running down Dickson Street yelling, " I told the search commitee, I Am the MAN!!!" National Championship here we come!!!"

3kgthog

I'll gladly trade Casey Dick for Brandon Cox. I won't even ask for a player to be named later.

camden5r

Quote from: butchdavisisback on September 08, 2007, 11:53:14 pm
Forget the SEC's image...I'm glad Auburn lost!
Quote from: jcmojica23 on September 08, 2007, 11:50:57 pm
hell yeah....and now lets cheer unlv they are up by 1 with 2 mins left
100% agreement

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Wincrimson on September 09, 2007, 12:13:17 am
he doesn't have a disease -- like Brandon Cox does indeed have.

Do what?

hogs25

Quote from: 3kgthog on September 09, 2007, 12:11:49 am
I'll gladly trade Casey Dick for Brandon Cox. I won't even ask for a player to be named later.

What about the little Dick?

Michaelt

Quote from: 3kgthog on September 09, 2007, 12:11:49 am

16 for 35 (45%) and 2 INT's against a South Florida team? And you'd want him here?? wow, talk about lowering expectations...
Hearing God's voice means not listening to the noise of the world around us.