Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Florida- Troy game thread

Started by Oliver, September 08, 2007, 05:15:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver

September 08, 2007, 05:15:49 pm Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 05:39:33 pm by Richard Davenport
And quickly on their way to complete demoralizing Troy.

USCoastGuard

Come back over Gus!

Oliver

NuttinItUp

Quote from: USCoastGuard on September 08, 2007, 05:17:21 pm
any tv?
I don't think so, not sure though.

Edit: Oliver Miller beat me to it, sorry.

PulledPork

SC up 7 on Jawga!

Pulled out....

everhawg

dennis7758

"I didn't come here to be a backup," Mustain said. "It would be kind of pointless for me to keep working to do that."

imhogwild2

Bring back slobbering hog. Member Since 12/1/2006

Oliver

Florida's offense is just too much for this Troy defense.

FootballHog

Quote from: Oliver Miller on September 08, 2007, 05:29:36 pm
Florida's offense is just too much for this Troy defense.

Troys is too much for Florida..

Break & Run

Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

hogs25

NuttinItUp

Phenomenal One

Tebow is overrated IMO.  Eventually people are going to figure out that whole quarterback draw thing and start stopping him.  Every TD pass that I saw him throw last week was because the coverage bit on the QB draw fake. 

SmokedBacon

Troy cant defend the WR's

21-7 gats
lets talk Hog Sports Talk  and not smack mouth the team or coaches

PulledPork

Quote from: Phenomenal One on September 08, 2007, 05:45:18 pm
Tebow is overrated IMO.  Eventually people are going to figure out that whole quarterback draw thing and start stopping him.  Every TD pass that I saw him throw last week was because the coverage bit on the QB draw fake. 
everydraw he completed last year was to the left side of the line, because that is the only side he would run to.

Pulled out...

yraciv

Quote from: Phenomenal One on September 08, 2007, 05:45:18 pm

Tebow is good, not quite the scrambler, but has a much better arm then Matt Jones did when he was here.

hogs25

September 08, 2007, 05:48:23 pm #18 Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 05:50:01 pm by hogs25
Quote from: NuttinItUp on September 08, 2007, 05:44:10 pm
Do you guys have Gameplan?

No, saw the highlight on ESPN clip watching ND/PS

Son of a blank I love college football.  I need some new batteries. ::)

SmokedBacon

Tebow will be on the hi-man list in 2-3 more games...

I liked Tebow since he showed up MM in the senior bowl......  Tebow reminds me of sterner/farve

SmokedBacon

28-7 gats   IF the gats dont get off the gas this could get VERY ugly

Hollywood_HOGan45

dang that Troy offense is something else

Troy looking like a "championship" squad.

FootballHog

September 08, 2007, 06:07:28 pm #22 Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 06:12:46 pm by FootballHog
Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on September 08, 2007, 06:04:13 pm

Troy scored just as many points on us in 15 minutes as they did against Florida.

Nice try though.

slopinhogs

Boise state isn't bragging today. they got pouned pretty good.

my question is if the spread won't work in the SEC, how come Troy plays all the big boys so close with their talent. :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: FootballHog on September 08, 2007, 06:07:28 pm

Troy scored just as many points on us in 15 minutes as they did against Florida.

Nice try though.

troy still stuck on 7 points.

while Florida has 34 running a wide open spread offense.

Florida has that thing called a forward pass in their offensive arsenal.

badbrad

35-7     9:22 in 2nd quarter last i seen....

Hollywood_HOGan45

42-7 UF with 3 minutes left in the half.

PulledPork

Quote from: FootballHog on September 08, 2007, 06:07:28 pm

Nice try though.
how they doing now?

Pulled out...

Lando Calrissian

Yep.

Troy is just as bad as I thought.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

blue

Hey huggers, is this still a measuring stick?

Dugann

all i can say is rofl..... we are in trouble 7-8 maybe

By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

Hollywood_HOGan45

boy howdy

this troy team is a championship calibre squad and we should be proud we held them to 26 points.

3kgthog

Florida's defense practices against the spread all the time. How come they aren't soft like ours? I mean if Herring said it makes a defense soft it has to be true right?

We are pathetic. Thank God we won't play Florida this year. They'd hang 40+ on us and we'd be lucky to score 10.

FootballHog

You darksiders were the one proclaiming how good Troy was before the UA-Troy game.

Both sides are guilty.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: FootballHog on September 08, 2007, 06:43:50 pm
You darksiders were the one proclaiming how good Troy was before the UA-Troy game.

Both sides are guilty.

most of the fans who expect more didnt really think Troy was that great, we just thought they would play us close because all we can do is run the football and our secondary is very very average.

OklaU

"Just because you had the last word, doesn't make it anymore true."

Lando Calrissian

Both sides are guilty.

I never saw anyone say that Troy was "good".

I did see people (not many, but some) who thought Troy would beat Arkansas, but that does not necessarily mean they thought Troy was "good", either.

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

FootballHog

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on September 08, 2007, 06:46:03 pm

Both sides are guilty.

most of the fans who expect more didnt really think Troy was that great, we just thought they would play us close because all we can do is run the football and our secondary is very very average.

You cant judge our defense on one game. Herrings defense always sucks after the first couple of games.

Do you think we would have given up 50 to USC at midseason last year?

online-with-swine

Glad to see that Florida is having as much trouble with Troy in the first half as we were. ::)

BigOFokker

Troy intercepts pass and takes it down to about the 5. They aren't able to score and have to settle for 3 pts. 49-10.

SmokedBacon

HOGS  46
TROY 26

3rd Q hmmmm
Gators 49
Troy 17

hogninja

Quote from: FootballHog on September 08, 2007, 06:48:29 pm
Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on September 08, 2007, 06:46:03 pm

Both sides are guilty.

You cant judge our defense on one game. Herrings defense always sucks after the first couple of games.

Do you think we would have given up 50 to USC at midseason last year?

We wouldn't have at the beginning of last year if Jones didn't fumble the first half away.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: SmokedBacon on September 08, 2007, 07:32:07 pm
HOGS  46
TROY 26

3rd Q hmmmm
Gators 49
Troy 17

Watch out Florida, here come teh Hogs!

hogsam

Fla better put their 1st team back in because Troy wants to win..

FootballHog

MHHog