Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ALL Michigan threads...

Started by Reaganite, September 08, 2007, 02:56:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

yraciv

Quote from: WBChogfan on September 08, 2007, 05:14:02 pm
Quote from: chortle on September 08, 2007, 05:12:10 pm
Quote from: NuttinItUp on September 08, 2007, 05:10:43 pm
Michigan and Notre Dame suck. I love life.

If only Texass could have a meltdown, things would be near perfect.

If it weren't for the corrupt officials, they might have done so last week.

OU looks great, so things aren't perfect.

TXrazorback

Quote from: NuttinItUp on September 08, 2007, 05:40:00 pm
Quote from: TXrazorback on September 08, 2007, 05:36:31 pm
Quote from: NuttinItUp on September 08, 2007, 05:34:53 pm
Lol. I am sure they would trade the good band for a good football team.

I am not sure, did you see the freakin' symbol players????

They look better than their entire team combined ;)
Maybe they should go out for the team. Some of those tuba players could definitely play on the line.

This is where women can really contribute to a NCAA Men's football team.
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

TNRazorbacker

Michigan just aint that good, not top 25 and definitely not top 5. This is another prime example of why polling shouldn't begin until half way through the season. Polling before the season starts is pure speculation, and where a team is ranked in pre-season can have a huge impact on where they play in post-season and this isn't fair. This is especially true given the backward BCS system that decides champions based on these polls.

That said I love watching media darlings like Michigan and Notre Dame get their asses handed to them.

phadedhawg

Michigan could still win their conference (not likely) so I wouldn't count them out two games into the season...

two very embarrassing losses though...

Bomis Hawg

Dennis Dixon is legit.  Pretty good QB for a guy who will be playing pro baseball in a year.

Bomis Hawg

I agree.
But, I bet most polls would be the same come October if they were started early or not.
You might see a few teams at the bottom third that are different.

Shizzle

Ryan made some throws in the Army game last year that were bigtime like some 25-35 yard frozen ropes on the out patterns. I watched the Army game and come away with the impression that Ryan is a better QB than Claussen I could be wrong but he looked better to me anyways.
www.southernlandmanagement.com If I may be of any assistance.

rowdyroddy

September 08, 2007, 08:22:56 pm #257 Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 08:34:02 pm by rowdyroddy
And I Quote Lloyd Carr
"We made a lot mistakes today, a lot of mistakes."  No buddy, a lot of mistakes is what the Hogs did against Troy, you lost to a division 2 school, you can't defend the spread, you coach your team like they're a bunch of pee-wee players.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(