Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does Missouri come to our house this year?

Started by pimphog, September 03, 2007, 02:46:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pimphog

If so...that should be a good game.......Nolan will most likely be in the house to watch his protege...and we have an awesome new coach with some fire in him and all the experience in the world...should be fun

coach, my back hurts

Yes, they do.  I dont know the date, but you can go to hogwired.com and find the date.  Not sure if its nationally televised or not.  If not it will be available on ARSN in ARK most likely.

And it should be the biggest test of our non-conf.  Mizz spanked us last yr.  Made us look VERY, VERY bad. 

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: coach, my back hurts on September 03, 2007, 04:51:51 pm
Yes, they do.  I dont know the date, but you can go to hogwired.com and find the date.  Not sure if its nationally televised or not.  If not it will be available on ARSN in ARK most likely.

And it should be the biggest test of our non-conf.  Mizz spanked us last yr.  Made us look VERY, VERY bad. 

using our old system with our old coach!
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

slopinhogs

i hope Nolan shows up. crap his name should be on the floor of the Gym. :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

clifflee4mvp

He was going to go last year at Mizzou but the weather kept him from being able to get there. too bad. I'm sure it would've put a huge smile on his face to see his system destroy Stan Heath ball.
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

RedSatinHog

Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

northsidegrizzly06

I don't think nolan will be there but it would be nice to see him back in the bud and maybe we could honor him at halftime (doubt it) but that would be pretty sweet

The_Bionic_Pig

From what I am hearing this years match-up will not be picked up nationally by ESPN and will have to rely on ARSN.  This sucks for those out of state (such as me).

Mike Anderson inherited a team full of Rivals 150 recruits (SF/PF's) and went on a tear with a cupcake schedule but upon starting Big-12 play they were abused.   They rely completely on the 3 point shot and full court pressure, once teams force them into a half court game they were averaging less points per game than Arkansas.  With most of the team talent being Inside guys from past recruiting classes and Coach Anderson relying on guards to do most of the scoring (The tandem of S. Hannah & M. Lawrence attempted 334 3 point attempts alone) They can be beaten easily if you limit the turnovers.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*