Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BB hogs 108-37 win over Belize

Started by SmokedBacon, September 03, 2007, 12:15:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SmokedBacon

Cancun, Mexico - Arkansas capped its brief foreign tour with an exclamation point on Sunday as the Razorbacks dominated from start to finish in a 108-37 win over Belize Select. Sophomore Michael Washington led the way for the Razorbacks with 21 points while fellow sophomore Patrick Beverley racked up 19 points in the victory. Senior Darian Townes poured in 17 points while collecting nine rebounds. Senior Charles Thomas turned in his second-solid outing in as many days with 16 points and nine rebounds
lets talk Hog Sports Talk  and not smack mouth the team or coaches

PorkSoda

sweet, this should be good to build chemistry within the team.  We should have something good to build on when the regular season starts.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

clifflee4mvp

Britt and Bev got to play in this one after being suspended for the first game for a violation of team rules. That would've been fun to watch.
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

The_Bionic_Pig

Stefan is playing hurt and still had 8 Asst. in that game.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Eric Cartman

"You're breaking my balls."   "Wuteva, I do what I want!"   "Sweeeeeet!"   "Lame"   "Weak"
"You guys, You guys!" (Excited by something he has found) "I will kick you squah in the nuts!"

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Eric Cartman on September 03, 2007, 11:01:24 am
the georgia kid has been struggling

Nerves...he has to pure of a shot during practice for this to last. 
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

stlchiroHOG

wow.....wouldnt it be nice to get back to the days when the hogs put a 100 on a regular basis? i cant wait for bball season to start, coach pel could not have fell into a better situtation, his first season could be very "special"

forrest city joe

I really like pel. and for the fist time in years, im looking foward to basketball. i feel better about this program than i have in many years.this should be a very good team this year.

booogaga

how many more games do they have to play in the tourney or are they done. and how many have they played?
GO HOGS!

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: booogaga on September 03, 2007, 05:44:11 pm
how many more games do they have to play in the tourney or are they done. and how many have they played?

they are either already back or on their way back today. Just 2 games.....gotta go back to school tomorrow.
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!