Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs to open new Missouri State Arena

Started by jerry, August 30, 2007, 12:47:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jerry

In 2008, the Hogs will play the be the opponent for the Missouri State Bears to dedicate their new arena. 

zebra

Sweet, they did have a neat little gym, the Hearns(sp) center.  I went to watch the Hogs play there as a kid.  William Mills was suspended didn't get to play, I believe we got beat.

pcrouch3809

I'm from Springfield, MO, so it is necessary that we woop them in their new arena.  We have to beat them everytime we play them, otherwise I get a lot of crap from friends.

3kgthog

Why does MoSt need a new arena? Every time I listen to 98.7 they are always complaining that the fans never show up in the tiny place they have now.

I guess whatever floats their boat. Probably just another way for Hammons to blow some more cash and get his name on a bigger and better building.

Hollywood_HOGan45

great
we go over there and get beat by a no name team with a bunch of brand new players on our team.

ColumbianHog

The Hog fans will fill up the new arena for its opening...that's probably the point of having us as their first opponent.  After that, it can be empty because they'll always be able to say that they sold out the new arena on it's opening night.