Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All posts about Troy allegedly not being a cupcake GO HERE

Started by MuskogeeHogFan, August 21, 2007, 10:29:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

No one is a cupcake until you prove them to be one. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

NEAHawgfan

BassPro

I dont have time to read 6 pages worth to see if it was posted, but RH is defiantly concerned with Troy's ability.  Hopefully HDN is?

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Hogginitall on August 23, 2007, 11:45:31 am
And I think they will view it as the first game and play accordingly.  They'll try to go 1-0.  They won't be looking forward to anyone.  I did say that they can't stop our running game and I'll stand by that statement.  Even if they "slow us down", I think we'll have over 250 yards rushing.  I also believe we will have over 200 yards passing.  But, we'll just have to wait and see.  I'm tickled pink to find out whether or not I'm right.  Isn't it only 9 days away??

I hope you are right and, I hope you are right about it being this way every single game we play.  But do you know how many games we went over 450 yards of total offense last year with an experienced offensive line? Answer: 1  Utah State 459 yds. We don't have that same experienced line this year and I can assure you that Troy is a better team than Utah State was. So, if you want to be overly optimistic, that is fine. Being an enthusiastic fan doesn't require any grip on being rational or realistic. I am all for the Hogs, I am just being realistic and personally, I can't wait for the next 9 days to pass to see if you were right or not, as well. I stand by what I have said, 34-20 with the Hogs pulling away in the late 3rd or early 4th. If I have to eat Crow, I just kindly ask you to pass me a cold Corona to wash it down. :)
Go Hogs Go!

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: BassPro on August 23, 2007, 03:32:05 pm
I dont have time to read 6 pages worth to see if it was posted, but RH is defiantly concerned with Troy's ability.  Hopefully HDN is?

I think that may be doubtful. If RH is concerned, that would be good. I hope that secondary is ready.
Go Hogs Go!

missippihog