Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC: Who do you like, who do you hate?

Started by WarEagle, August 21, 2007, 01:53:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WarEagle

Quote from: granny grunt on August 22, 2007, 05:47:53 am
Hey War Eagle,  are you the same War Eagle that brought the pinto-bean pie to the Auburn/Arkansas ballgame?   If you are,  I want to thank you again for treating us [Razorback fans] so nicely..... Go Hogs......War Eagle......

Hey, I can't claim credit for the pie, but glad to hear that some Hog fans and Auburn fans were getting along. 

WDE and WPS!
I have descended into college football's Grand Canyon.  I have stood in its Alps.  I have gazed at its ocean sunset.  I have attended a game at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, Alabama and I've been changed forever. ~ Bud Poliquin

humbucker311

Quote from: FarrelHog on August 21, 2007, 01:54:43 pm
Love:
1. Arkansas

Hate:
1. Everyone else
2.  ESPECIALLY LSU

Beat me to it.  I LOATHE LSU

humbucker311

Quote from: WarEagle on August 22, 2007, 09:48:20 am
Quote from: granny grunt on August 22, 2007, 05:47:53 am
Hey War Eagle,  are you the same War Eagle that brought the pinto-bean pie to the Auburn/Arkansas ballgame?   If you are,  I want to thank you again for treating us [Razorback fans] so nicely..... Go Hogs......War Eagle......

Hey, I can't claim credit for the pie, but glad to hear that some Hog fans and Auburn fans were getting along. 

WDE and WPS!

When we went to Auburn game last year, I expected numerous Auburn fans to give us a hard time and stuff.  But I can definately say that ALL of the Auburn fans what we encountered were nothing but nice and respectful.  We had several even compliment us after the game.  It was awesome.