Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

USC fans must not know much about football.

Started by TulsaHogFan, August 18, 2007, 04:43:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

H&D

Quote from: hogfanintx on August 21, 2007, 08:40:53 am
he has no choice but to be redshirted.  The NCAA sees to that pretty much anytime a player transfers from one d-1 school to another.  Might be redshirted. Hey if you know that little about college football do some studying before making silly comments

I think you miss understood his use of the word "might".  He is not saying he may or may not be........hey nevermind this is not English class.....so just go do some of that studying.
\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"

H&D

Quote from: BartIV on August 21, 2007, 12:37:11 pm
No mention of Mitch Mustains mother being an issue, whats up with that?  She was on top of everything here in Arkansas, but now...  Could it all be lies that were put on here by our ethically gifted challenged program?  I wonder......

Go Mustain, I will be watching in 2008.
#1 Arkansas
#2 USC
#3 Tulsa

Made a change for ya...
\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"

bxw21

parrishw

Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on August 18, 2007, 05:17:12 pm
I am extremely happy for Mitch and extremely jealous that he's donning the Trojan jersey.  If only people knew how little his mom actually got involved instead of reading the headlines and running with their opinions.

If only..........

Bacon out...

+1 Bacon

MM and Gus neither one have made negative public comments. They have acted with class and voted with their feet.
Simply put they made a clear statement when they left and they will do their talking on the field.
I do not expect Dmac to win the Heisman playing for HDN this year.
I do expect MM to be a contender for it next year as soon as gets to play.

and I expect the Golden Hurricane to be a major headache for anybody they come up against.

That will be the most effective statement they could make.

You just cannot argue with success.

rzrbckfan426

"I was at the scrimmage at the Coliseum last night as part of the Patron's Party, which consisted of about 350-450 influential alumni that were being wined and dined by the athletic department. The general curiosity among the guests for Mitch Mustain turned into being completely impressed. Everyone just talked about young Mr Mustain and his fabulous performance.

Mr Mustain is the future of the USC football program and never was there a better time for him to put on such an impressive performance as last night for the Patron's Party. Simply stunning! I cannot say enough how everyone in attendance was impressed by him. I want to thank Coach Carroll for bring this young man to USC. We all now expect great things from him next year when he gets to start for the Trojans. He is a Heisman Trophy caliber player and I am proud to say that I saw his debut as a Trojan in person.

Fight On!"

This guy sums it up nicely.  Good luck Mitch in all you do

hawgfandude

Quote from: Lady Hawg Buff on August 18, 2007, 04:46:37 pm
Quote from: TulsaHogFan on August 18, 2007, 04:43:01 pm
www.insidesocal.com/usc/archives/2007/08/stat_of_the_nig_1.html#comments

I mean come on, I have heard from a ton of people on here that MM will never even see the field.  Yet these people are saying he could be looking at starting?  You gotta be kidding me.
[/sarcasm]

Btw, Go get em Mitch.

I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!  Who's sorry now, HDN???  The USC fans are going crazy over him.  GO MITCH!!!!!  You have earned it, you deserve it and you got it!

How can you love it.  I hate it (and I hate HDN even more)  :puke:.  I hate USC to the core (I hate HDN even more) and I hate Pete Carroll worse than I hate Phil Fulmer (and I hate HDN even more).  Did I mention that I hate HDN.  :puke: 

Go Mitch and Gus.