Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

*Picture worth a thousand posts: How does it feel to be a BASKETBALL HAS-BEEN??

Started by hoginsanfran, March 19, 2007, 03:20:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LZH

Quote from: hoginsanfran on March 20, 2007, 08:16:48 am
Quote from: Jim on March 19, 2007, 10:35:41 pm
Quote from: Squealsonwheels on March 19, 2007, 05:00:00 pm
Quote from: opineonswine on March 19, 2007, 03:32:04 pm
Let John White know how you feel.

jawhite@uark.edu
Mr White,
     Please do your job and either endorse Stan Heath like you did with your buddy Nutt or else fire him now!!
I am sick of this joke of a athletic dept. and BOT that continues to be satisfied with the continued downward spiral of our programs. Sir let me remind you that the money that I spend buying season tickets to attend Razorback games is my money and the money I spend on sending my son to college is my money.  At this point I'm 60/40 in favor of shifting all my funds to UCA.
I demand results for the money paid or at least a coach who is respected by his actions and I also demand mine and the majority of Razorback fans voices be heard as well, You make it very clear you could care less about the typical fan or the continued decline of our once proud athletic program. You allow a lair and man with lowest character I know to continue to bring our football program to the front pages of every national publication and be the laughing stock of everyone.
Do the right thing and seek Heaths resignation today. Then take a real hard look at the person running our football program as well.
Thank you for taking the time to read this even though I know you didnt.  Its a common fact you do not read emails from the common season ticket buying fans.

He wont read it but I just sent my two cents worth to him

Squeals,

You need to learn how to quit sugar coating things and just tell guys like White how you really feel.  This is no time to be speaking in riddles.
LOL!! :D

Great letter!!  I hope someone up there reads it and begins to fathom how absolutely pathetic we've become and quit relying on the daily dose of saccharin & slop on the afternoon airwaves.

+1

just imagine if everyone reading this sent a letter to jw... surely now they are taking into consideratino our voices are they not??

We may as well email Elvis.  There would be a better chance of them actually being read.

rev. tim

This is how the case has to be made for coaching changes in basketball and football.

Just let the record(s) speak for themselves and no amount of spin will hide the fact that Heath and Nutt are mediocre coaches leading two once proud programs absolutely no where.

Bruinstyle2001

I would just like to note that this graph isn't as telling as led to believe about the impact of stan heath on number of SEC wins since he was not the head coach during all of those years.  It would only be fair to judge his credibility based on number of SEC wins since he became head coach -- in other words, subtracting the years that Nolan was on the way out. 

jbcarol

I think the intent was a look at the program rather than just the coach.  I fear if he breaks it out at the next level it will not look better.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Pigmund Freud

But..but..we were on probation..we had freshman quarterbacks... I need two years... I almost went to Nebraska...Oh..you're talking about basketball. Could someone please do the football chart to compare this ?

jdhoover

No, we cannot blame Heath for the way Nolan left the program.  I am not saying Heath is a great coach, but if you use the last two years, when Heath had a stable of his players, his numbers are much better.  Only Tennessee and Florida have better records with Alabama, Kentucky, LSU, Arkansas, and Vanderbilt all just a little behind. 

The thing about "facts" is that you can make them say anything you want.

For what it's worth.
Don't mistake my support of the Razorbacks and their coaches with the acceptance of mediocrity.

hoginsanfran

Quote from: jdhoover on March 20, 2007, 11:13:56 am
No, we cannot blame Heath for the way Nolan left the program.  I am not saying Heath is a great coach, but if you use the last two years, when Heath had a stable of his players, his numbers are much better.  Only Tennessee and Florida have better records with Alabama, Kentucky, LSU, Arkansas, and Vanderbilt all just a little behind. 

The thing about "facts" is that you can make them say anything you want.

interesting... BUT i wasn't bashing stan, i was saying "wow, we always say how elite we are, but we suck even in our own conference... since our last Ncaa win, we are mediocre!!!

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

darthnutts

jbcarol

Eye chart.  Good data when you blow it up.  Kept Arkansas in a shade of pink.  Reggie will be proud.

hoginsanfran

hogsgonewild30

Quote from: hoginsanfran on March 19, 2007, 03:20:48 pm

>:( >:( >:(

Can you believe it?  Even Georgia!  even Tennessee!  I had no idea the numbers were so low....  Guys, WE ARE AN SEC DOORMAT! 

9th out of 12 !
Average SEC record: 7-9 !
What happened ? ? ?

:puke: :puke:

nolan happened