Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ALL Duke/VCU POST HERE

Started by TomasPistola, March 15, 2007, 07:07:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cmakrzrbak

It really depends on which Gary Ervin shows up.

I wish I knew.  I'd be a milliafreakinaire.
"You've got to give a little love to those who love to live"

Philip Lynott

pignatious

If we can't go very far into the tournament this year, at least I know Duke lost in the first round.
So sorry, Dickie V., Billy Packer, and all the rest of the national media that kiss their behinds every week. I just need to see a picture of Coach K's face after the loss to make it complete.
Freedom is never free.

jbcarol

Quote from: pignatious on March 15, 2007, 09:20:55 pm
If we can't go very far into the tournament this year, at least I know Duke lost in the first round.
So sorry, Dickie V., Billy Packer, and all the rest of the national media that kiss their behinds every week. I just need to see a picture of Coach K's face after the loss to make it complete.

Right now on ESPN News.  Live.  Looks like he also had a pimple on prom night.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

cream$$$

Quote from: heater on March 15, 2007, 08:38:56 pm
I called that upset, brutha!!!!

Regardless of the seeds, it can't be an upset when the better team wins.  VCU was better long before the game started and for some reason none of the retards on TV have noticed how crappy Duke has been all season.  This will also be a victory for us Hog fans if it results in at least one less Duke game on TV next season.

TomasPistola

If Pitt loses to Wright St. I'm gonna stab myself in the face.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

jbcarol

Quote from: TomasPistola on March 15, 2007, 09:39:44 pm
If Pitt loses to Wright St. I'm gonna stab myself in the face.

It looks like Coach K already did based on the post game interview.  Either that or on the same nite his bubble burst, his pimple popped.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Jim

Quote from: jbcarol on March 15, 2007, 08:50:27 pm
Quote from: Jim on March 15, 2007, 08:48:35 pm
Quote from: Jim on March 14, 2007, 09:48:19 am
Quote from: BrotherBerle on March 14, 2007, 09:23:56 am
Lost first round of the NIT last night to NC State.  I guess their feelings were still hurt from not getting in the Big Dance.  Waaaagh, waaaaagh.  On a side note, the 'Cuse isn't even #1 seed in the NIT.  What "DISRESPECT" to 5th place team in the Big East.....  For all their b*tching and moaning they're not even considered the next best team outside the NCAA tourney. 

I'll tell you what, the Hogs have really taken the brunt of the "failures" of the selection committee.  It's almost as if Gottlieb, Phelps and Vitale blame US for putting us in. 

Your last sentence is what absolutely befuddles me in all of this.

It's not like WE woke up Sunday morning and added us to the lucky participants in the 64.  If I'm not mistaken, weren't we chosen by a committee?  Why then are we being castigated more & more for something we're not responsible for?

And while we're handing out "personal responsibility" badges today, shouldn't teams like Drexel & Syracuse be upset at themselves for losing how ever many games they did?  Win the games you're supposed to...win them all is even better...and next year you won't be outside looking in, crying like Charlie 'cause he didn't get a golden ticket.

Just wait & see how we'll get blamed if Duke happens to lose to Va Commonwealth this weekend.  Somehow, someway, the media would find a way to pin it on the Hogs.

Have the Hogs started taking the blame for this loss too??  LOL

The Scotty Thurman curse

+1

jbcarol

Thanks Jim.  The Cardinals appeared to play in a division with too much parity.  Mediocre they cried.  Whose wearing the rings?