Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Way to go Drexel - you really showed Arkansas and the world you belong....

Started by BrotherBerle, March 14, 2007, 09:23:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

newTUfan

I do root for TU to make it.
and I listen to national radio.  Not one of them has said that ARK should be in.  Not even the callers.
Keep insulting me please.  I like it when you say, "You've polled the nation on this?" to make fun of me then talk about how I have no life when you have never even met me. Real mature.

U.P. HOGG

Quote from: drakehog on March 14, 2007, 11:57:16 am
Quote from: U.P.  HOGG on March 14, 2007, 11:55:23 am
Quote from: newTUfan on March 14, 2007, 11:54:28 am
Quote from: drakehog on March 14, 2007, 11:51:47 am
Quote from: newTUfan on March 14, 2007, 10:58:50 am
I am not a Syracuse fan.  I am a person who watches at least 15 games a week.  I know who is better than who.  If you want to make this an argument about Ark and the Cuse let's do it.
If Arkansas and Syracuse switched conferences what would happen?
Syracuse would have won the west and Arkansas would still be sub 500 in conference.

Wow. Now we know you have no life. You spend 30 hours a week watching basketball, and fortunately for us you possess the ability to deduce who is stronger than who while you watch varied conferences play basketball.
You should volunteer your services to the NCAA Selection Committee; they always need runners and other help in the room during the selection weekend. ;D
Nice personal insult.
I won't go there.
I CAN have a debate without letting things get personal.
And yeah I do watch a lot of games.  So what?  I like to stay up late and watch the west coast games.

When I stay up late, I watch Cinemax, ya know.  ;)

Me too. I find that "Bedroom Stories" has a lot more excitement than Pepperdine vs. Santa Clara.

Yea.  I miss red shoe diaries, haven't seen it on in a while, but "Bedroom Stories" ,  you know thats better than Santa Clara vs East Coast Washinton State A&M Commonwealth University!!

U.P. HOGG

Quote from: newTUfan on March 14, 2007, 11:59:58 am
and I listen to national radio.  Not one of them has said that ARK should be in.  Not even the callers.
Keep insulting me please.  I like it when you say, "You've polled the nation on this?" to make fun of me then talk about how I have no life when you have never even met me. Real mature.

Your problem is this, you believe everything you read.  Your like my wife!!

Jim Harris

Quote from: newTUfan on March 14, 2007, 11:56:52 am
Quote from: drakehog on March 14, 2007, 11:53:13 am
Quote from: newTUfan on March 14, 2007, 11:52:04 am
Quote from: drakehog on March 14, 2007, 11:48:06 am
Quote from: newTUfan on March 14, 2007, 10:44:50 am
The Big East got two teams in that finished with a lower conference seed. 
I am saying that they should have been in over those teams.
Arkansas is a different situation.  They finshed with a sub 500 record while playing in a terrible division, the SEC west.  The only major conference division that is worse is the Big 12 North.

Arkansas got in over Ole Miss and Missistate. Conference seeds are not an issue  with the selection committee. Everybody is an INDEPENDENT in the selection committee's mind (words of every selection committee chairman from the past five years, based on their direct quotes with CBS on Selection Sunday).
Continue on.
Anyone think they tell the truth?  Me neither.
Read the Feinstein (sp) book about the 05 tournament.  Of course they look at conferences, of course they lie about it. Wake up.

Obviously you don't know Feinstein personally and what he's about or you wouldn't have wasted the little time you have left after watching all that basketball to read him.
He is a great author.  Read "The Last Amatuers"  its one of the best books on sports.
Again, I will NOT get personal with you, as you are with me.

The love of this or that author and their books is subjective, and obviously Feinstein has his following, he sells a lot of books and has taken some chances on subject matter, I'll give him that. In person, he's rather snobbish and opionated. So, you were making a point about believability of the selection committee and getting personal on their truthfulness while basing it on words from a guy who I know likes to spin it all his way.
But read on, man, read on. Nothing personal. You want to share with us personal information that gives your posts credence, but then don't want what you share to be put to task. Again, nothing personal pard.
I will again suggest you take it to a TU board and leave the subject alone. All you're doing it darn-stirring here if you're going to come on and say on Wednesday, after it's been beaten to death, that Arkansas doesn't belong.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

U.P. HOGG

HogFan514

Just STOP for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!

newTUfan

You guys ever heard of the PAC 10?
Once again someone who disagrees with you must be wrong.
You guys are great. And you look good in blinders too.

newTUfan

Quote from: HogFan514 on March 14, 2007, 12:01:34 pm

Just STOP for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!
Because I don't agree with you?

U.P. HOGG

Quote from: newTUfan on March 14, 2007, 12:02:44 pm

Whats the PAC-10?  Is that close to Russia?

HogFan514

What??????????????

Cosby

Quote from: newTUfan on March 14, 2007, 11:37:45 am
Quote from: dirtydoghog on March 14, 2007, 11:31:45 am
Quote from: newTUfan on March 14, 2007, 11:29:40 am
Quote from: wdremington on March 14, 2007, 11:27:13 am
Quote from: newTUfan on March 14, 2007, 11:25:50 am
You guys being homers does.
Come back with some facts.
Its not a fact that most of the people on here aren't homers?

I think that it is more of a fact that you have no idea what you are talking so now have decided to trash talk so that your posts do not continue to make you look foolish. 
I didn't start the trash talking. Try again.
A lot of you guys can't see what I originally said.
Syracuse should be in.....  Arkansas shouldn't......
Two seperate issues.  Syracuse should have been in above one of the teams in their conference that did worse than them.  The Big East doesn't deserve more teams, just different ones.
Arkansas should not be in period.  The SEC only deserves 4 teams.  Another conference should have gotten the bid, maybe KSU.

Didn't you just say the big 12 north was the only conference division worse than the sec west? but ksu deserves to be in? Doesn't really work man.

newTUfan

Quote from: HogFan514 on March 14, 2007, 12:04:01 pm

What??????????????
You guys only see things that are good for the Hogs case and refuse to pay attention to anything else.

hog.goblin

Quote from: newTUfan on March 14, 2007, 11:44:35 am
Quote from: wdremington on March 14, 2007, 11:43:16 am
The SEC only deserves 4 teams.  Another conference should have gotten the bid, maybe KSU.

Big-12: Conf. RPI Rank: 7    Conf. SOS Rank: 7
SEC: Conf. RPI Rank: 1    Conf. SOS Rank: 1

K-State. 22-11 (66%) RPI: 58 SoS: 88 Top 50: 2 of 7 Top 100: 5 of 13 Worst 2 Losses: 106 & 173 Last 10 Games: 5 of 10
Arkansas. 21-13 (62%) RPI: 38 SoS: 10 Top 50: 5 pf 10 Top 100: 12 of 23 Worst 2 Losses: 111 & 112 Last 10 Games:6 of 10

Next?
KSU killed Tech.  Tech beat Ark.

Ark beat Marist, Marist beat Ok St, Ok St beat both K St and TT.  Does this mean squat?  No, neither does your one game analogy.  That's what happens when you steal stupid quotes from Digger Phelps.

HogFan514

we shoul have made it
we did make it
cuse' shouldn't have
they didnt

sum it up for you, newTUfan?

now will you stop posting?

Jim Harris

Jay Bilas said Arkansas should be in. He's one. I've heard a handful more, and actually I've avoided ESPN and the sports talk radio as much as I could the past three days. I know that Rome, Vitale, Digger, Gottlieb and a few others ripped on the Hogs.
By the way, somebody tell Gottlieb that his Pokes lost on their home court to Marist last night, and Marist LOST TO THE [CENSORED] HOGS on a neutral court.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Jim Harris

Quote from: newTUfan on March 14, 2007, 12:05:42 pm

What??????????????
You guys only see things that are good for the Hogs case and refuse to pay attention to anything else.

HEY EVERYBODY. Copy this post and save it forever. Somebody is accusing Hogville of seeing things THAT ARE GOOD FOR THE HOGS CASE and refusing to pay attention to anything else. Funny, Hogville is usually accused of the opposite on all the other boards.
Just wanted to point this out. Not to you TU, but just that it flies in the face of what we hear about this board in other corners.

newTUfan

Bilas is one. I'll give you that.
I am going to lunch now.  I will try to choke on something so that you guys don't have to read my posts anymore.
Pissing you guys off is fun!

U.P. HOGG

ESPN=  East coast Sports Promotional Network

Haven't you heard?

U.P. HOGG

Quote from: newTUfan on March 14, 2007, 12:09:59 pm
Bilas is one. I'll give you that.
I am going to lunch now.  I will try to choke on something so that you guys don't have to read my posts anymore.
Pissing you guys off is fun!

I got something you can cho....  Never Mind

newTUfan

Quote from: drakehog on March 14, 2007, 12:09:23 pm

What??????????????

HEY EVERYBODY. Copy this post and save it forever. Somebody is accusing Hogville of seeing things THAT ARE GOOD FOR THE HOGS CASE and refusing to pay attention to anything else. Funny, Hogville is usually accused of the opposite on all the other boards.
Just wanted to point this out. Not to you TU, but just that it flies in the face of what we hear about this board in other corners.
Okay just one more then I will go.
I meant on their case for the tournament.   Not everything.  I know the strength of the darkside....

hog.goblin

Quote from: newTUfan on March 14, 2007, 11:54:28 am
Nice personal insult.
I won't go there.
I CAN have a debate without letting things get personal.
And yeah I do watch a lot of games.  So what?  I like to stay up late and watch the west coast games.

Um...who started with the "homer" accusations?  Thanks for at least sticking around and debating.  Most people would state their opinion and run.  At least you are trying...even if we all know you are wrong.

U.P. HOGG

Quote from: newTUfan on March 14, 2007, 12:12:01 pm

What??????????????

I meant on their case for the tournament.   Not everything.  I know the strength of the darkside....

You do not know the POWER of the Darkside.

nearhogfan

Quote from: newTUfan on March 14, 2007, 11:13:54 am
Quote from: donewithdale on March 14, 2007, 11:09:00 am
Quote from: newTUfan on March 14, 2007, 10:44:50 am
The Big East got two teams in that finished with a lower conference seed. 
I am saying that they should have been in over those teams.
Arkansas is a different situation.  They finshed with a sub 500 record while playing in a terrible division, the SEC west.  The only major conference division that is worse is the Big 12 North.

But we actually did pretty well vs the supposed weaker SECW:

Bama 2-0
LSU 1-1
Ole Miss 1-1
Ms St 2-1
AU 1-1

That is 7-4 vs the supposed weaker West.

No matter how much you try, you can't make a definitive argument for SU over Arkansas as far as the criteria used by the NCAAT Committee just as you can't argue SU over Illinois. 
Not even common sense?
Common sense says that if you leave off the bottom of the big east (the last four teams) That the Big east is better than the sec.  Quit thinking about this as an Arkansas fan.
Also, when Ark played the better east they got beat most of the time......

How many wins did Syracuse have against those bottom 4 teams from the Big East?  Take those wins away and then compare the records since you are so ready to dismiss them from the equation.

Jim Harris

Quote from: newTUfan on March 14, 2007, 12:12:01 pm

What??????????????

I meant on their case for the tournament.   Not everything.  I know the strength of the darkside....

please don't go. I can't think of a better way to enjoy a raining lunch hour than a debate on Hogville.

booogaga

all i can say is, "Hey DREXEL" AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GO HOGS!

newTUfan

I'm back with bad news:  I didn't die at lunch and I didn't change my mind either.
Ark out.
Cuse in.

BrooklynRoss

Quote from: BrotherBerle on March 14, 2007, 09:23:56 am
Lost first round of the NIT last night to NC State. 

Hahaha, nice. To be fair, NC State surged at the end of the year and has a pretty solid squad. But still, hahahaha.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

pneaville

maybe JB could bring Cuse out of the Dome and play some teams other than Canisius, Colgate, and SUNY East NY.  Cuse starts every year with a 16 game cushion because they don't play ANYBODY outside their conference. 

Look--we were a bubble team, and we were a lucky bubble team.  Leave it at that.  It looks like Drexel wasn't a lucky bubble team, and probably because the committee had some doubts about them which were proven right last night when they lost.  I hope we prove the committee right by winning at least ONE game!  Go Hogs! 

Boeheim and Huggins can whine all they want--at least in the NIT they can play at home where they seem to like to play best anyway!!!
God is a Razorback

Razor8

NewTUfan
Now whos schedule is harder - looks like if you compare games against RPI ratings the Hogs come out with 10 harder games than the exCUSE do.

Opponent      Opp's RPI
Pittsburgh       5            
Georgetown       9
Villanova                   15 (played twice)
Marquette       22
Notre Dame       31
Louisville                    38
DePaul                    68
Providence       76 (played twice)
Connecticut       110
St. John's       136 (played twice)
Cincinnati       175
South Florida       194
Rutgers                    216

Florida                    6
Kentucky       12
Tennessee       13
Vanderbilt       47
Alabama                    48 (played twice)
Georgia                    58
Mississippi        59 (played twice)
Mississippi State                 64 (played twice)
LSU          92 (played twice)
South Carolina                 109
Auburn                    115 (played twice)

Ranked in order of RPI

SU       ARK
5   6
9   12   
15   13
15   47   
22   48
31   48
38   58
68   59
76   59
76   64
110   64
136   92
136   92
175   109
194   115
216   115
Razorbacks

Tomhog™

Quote from: hog.goblin on March 14, 2007, 12:06:41 pm
Quote from: newTUfan on March 14, 2007, 11:44:35 am
Quote from: wdremington on March 14, 2007, 11:43:16 am
The SEC only deserves 4 teams.  Another conference should have gotten the bid, maybe KSU.

Big-12: Conf. RPI Rank: 7    Conf. SOS Rank: 7
SEC: Conf. RPI Rank: 1    Conf. SOS Rank: 1

K-State. 22-11 (66%) RPI: 58 SoS: 88 Top 50: 2 of 7 Top 100: 5 of 13 Worst 2 Losses: 106 & 173 Last 10 Games: 5 of 10
Arkansas. 21-13 (62%) RPI: 38 SoS: 10 Top 50: 5 pf 10 Top 100: 12 of 23 Worst 2 Losses: 111 & 112 Last 10 Games:6 of 10

Next?
KSU killed Tech.  Tech beat Ark.

Ark beat Marist, Marist beat Ok St, Ok St beat both K St and TT.  Does this mean squat?  No, neither does your one game analogy.  That's what happens when you steal stupid quotes from Digger Phelps.

Thank you.  WE could go round and round about who lost to who and who beat who and still not reach a legitimate conclusion of one team or the other.  That is why RPI and SOS should have a bearing as well as the most recent performance.  Arkansas is playing much better right now than a usual 12 seed.  The seed is low due to earlier in the season.  The team is catching fire and would have given FL another run for their money if not for injuries and extreme fatigue.  I hope the boys show that they belong by beating USC...

pneaville

Quote from: Razor8 on March 14, 2007, 12:54:30 pm
NewTUfan
Now whos schedule is harder - looks like if you compare games against RPI ratings the Hogs come out with 10 harder games than the exCUSE do.

Opponent      Opp’s RPI
Pittsburgh       5            
Georgetown       9
Marquette       22
Notre Dame       31
Louisville                    38
DePaul                    68
Connecticut       110
Cincinnati       175
South Florida       194
Rutgers                    216

Florida                    6
Kentucky       12
Tennessee       13
Vanderbilt       47
Alabama                    48 (played twice)
Georgia                    58
Mississippi State                 64 (played twice)
South Carolina                 109
Auburn                    115 (played twice)

Ranked in order of RPI

SU       ARK
5   6
9   12   
15   13
15   47   
22   48
31   48
38   58
68   59
76   59
76   64
110   64
136   92
136   92
175   109
194   115
216   115

Dude thats nice!  +1
God is a Razorback

newTUfan

Quote from: Razor8 on March 14, 2007, 12:54:30 pm
NewTUfan

Opponent      Opp’s RPI
Pittsburgh       5            
Georgetown       9
Marquette       22
Notre Dame       31
Louisville                    38
DePaul                    68
Connecticut       110
Cincinnati       175
South Florida       194
Rutgers                    216

Florida                    6
Kentucky       12
Tennessee       13
Vanderbilt       47
Alabama                    48 (played twice)
Georgia                    58
Mississippi State                 64 (played twice)
South Carolina                 109
Auburn                    115 (played twice)

Ranked in order of RPI

SU       ARK
5   6
9   12   
15   13
15   47   
22   48
31   48
38   58
68   59
76   59
76   64
110   64
136   92
136   92
175   109
194   115
216   115

Good research.  But what about the rpi being wrong.   Is Southern Illinois really in the top ten?  RPI says yes.  Common sense says no.
RPI is not always reliable.
Example: What was Florida's RPI before last year's tournament?  I don't know but it wasn't top ten.

newTUfan

Razor8:
You are the only one that has reponded that makes at least some sense.
I will agree the the RPI business, ranking and SOS, favors Arkansas.
But I still believe that Syracuse should be in over one of the other schools in their conference, don't you?

Razor8

I dont dissagree that Syracuse should be in I just think it should be over Stanford instead of the Razorbacks.
Razorbacks

Razor8

The RPI is definately flawed - to be honest i would trust the vegas odds makes orver any RPI, AP ranking ect ect.
Razorbacks

KentuckySux

Cuse being in over one of the other schools in their conference has nothing to do with the Hogs. As stated many times in this thread your arguement should be about Stanford. But then that would not elicit the point of your crapstorm which is just to stir things up.

USC is a 5 seed and Ark is a 12 seed. Based on this the Hogs should lose badly. If we lose we should never have been in? We are a 12 seed so we are supposed to lose the game. Losing the game has nothing to do with IF we should have been in. If the Hogs play an average game they should beat that 5 seed. If USC plays an average game they lose by 10.
Quote from: newTUfan on March 14, 2007, 01:07:41 pm
Razor8:
But I still believe that Syracuse should be in over one of the other schools in their conference, don't you?

DEVIL DOG HOG

newTUfan no need to change your handle. Moving from Michigan I love and miss my Spartans, however living in Arkansas I will root for the Hogs. I don't know who I will root for if they play each other. So you can root for who ever you want. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

31to6

Quote from: newTUfan on March 14, 2007, 01:02:58 pm
Good research.  But what about the rpi being wrong.   Is Southern Illinois really in the top ten?  RPI says yes.  Common sense says no.
RPI is not always reliable.
Example: What was Florida's RPI before last year's tournament?  I don't know but it wasn't top ten.
RPI isn't a perfect predictor of future success or current ability. But at the very least it is an empircal measure of past performance that is a heck of alot better than the x beat Y beat z beat x circular logic that some folks seem to love.

I am not trying to say that Arkansas *had a clearly superior* team compared to KSU, Drexel, Syracuse, etc. All I have been trying to say is that by certain (empirical) measures Arkansas had at least as good--if not better--evidence that it belongs than those who fell off the bubble. Specifically, we played a harder schedule and beat more quality teams than the folks who are crying foul.

We are basically arguing about which mediocre team is 40th in the nation, which is pretty hard to do. I think it is reasonable that Arkansas got in. Apparently the selection committee thought so too, for which I am grateful.

newTUfan

Quote from: KentuckySux on March 14, 2007, 01:41:23 pm
Cuse being in over one of the other schools in their conference has nothing to do with the Hogs. As stated many times in this thread your arguement should be about Stanford. But then that would not elicit the point of your crapstorm which is just to stir things up.

USC is a 5 seed and Ark is a 12 seed. Based on this the Hogs should lose badly. If we lose we should never have been in? We are a 12 seed so we are supposed to lose the game. Losing the game has nothing to do with IF we should have been in. If the Hogs play an average game they should beat that 5 seed. If USC plays an average game they lose by 10.
Razor8:
If you will look at my first post I said either Arkansas or Illinois.
As the debate raged on I also said that the Cuse should be in at least before someone else in their conference.

Jim Harris

Razor8:

wow, Razor8, can you feel the man-love from TUfan? Or the Cuse love? ;D

newTUfan

drakehog I've resisted long enough.
What's wrong with agreeing with someone?
How can you tell me that I have no life because I watch basketball, while you have 6,201 posts.
Someone sure does spend a lot of time on the computer..........

Razor8

Quote from: drakehog on March 14, 2007, 02:12:29 pm
Razor8:

Sometimes you just wish you could say "OK if thats what you think then lets lace'em up and go" - winner goes to tourney - loser goes home. I would feel pretty confident about the hogs going to the tourney - apparently NewTUfan would feel confident about Syracuse.
I feel confident that we are going to take it to USC also.
Razorbacks

Jim Harris

Quote from: Razor8 on March 14, 2007, 02:22:58 pm
Razor8:

Sometimes you just wish you could say "OK if thats what you think then lets lace'em up and go" - winner goes to tourney - loser goes home. I would feel pretty confident about the hogs going to the tourney - apparently NewTUfan would feel confident about Syracuse.

Now we're talking! go hogs.

Oh yeah, interesting side note: Nolan tried (and CBS even tried) working out a home-and-home with Boeheim for national TV games back in the 1990s, and Boeheim wouldn't got for it. Totally in JB's court and he balked at having to play a home-and-home for TV.

Razor8

I'ld watch Bball everyday if i had the time. But my wife wants to watch all this crap like road rules and the hills ect ect.
Razorbacks

hogsanity

Quote from: drakehog on March 14, 2007, 02:25:02 pm
Quote from: Razor8 on March 14, 2007, 02:22:58 pm
Razor8:

Now we're talking! go hogs.

Oh yeah, interesting side note: Nolan tried (and CBS even tried) working out a home-and-home with Boeheim for national TV games back in the 1990s, and Boeheim wouldn't got for it. Totally in JB's court and he balked at having to play a home-and-home for TV.

Yea, that ould have required him to leave the dome in December, something he is allergic to.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hawkeyefan17

Arkansas got lucky...period, now way around it. Kansas State, Drexel, Syracuse all deserve to be in over them. Illinois and Stanford should not be in either.

Hate on Drexel all you want, so they got beat by NC State. NC State beat North Carolina, Va Tech among others

KingoftheHill

Quote from: hawkeyefan17 on March 14, 2007, 05:29:56 pm
Arkansas got lucky...period, now way around it. Kansas State, Drexel, Syracuse all deserve to be in over them. Illinois and Stanford should not be in either.

Hate on Drexel all you want, so they got beat by NC State. NC State beat North Carolina, Va Tech among others

Did Rider beat North Carolina or Va Tech?

weresoclose

Quote from: donewithdale on March 14, 2007, 05:34:24 pm

Simple question:

Have you compared our RPI, the conf's RPI, our SOS and Top 50/100 wins to K State's?  We know these are components the committee uses.

The committee uses, and has always used, the "body of work" a team puts forth for 3+ months as the ultimate indicater of deserving a bid.

That said, we also know that big conferences have a HEAVY influence on the selection committee, i.e. picking AT LEAST ONE team from the SECW.  Arkansas was that ONE team who deserved it above all the other mediocre teams in the West.  Arkansas got in.

Drexel got beat by an NC State team who, besides being better than the Hogs, as a team, ALSO beat UNC during the regular season, and AFTER 3 or 4 games in 3 or 4 days -- just like the Hogs -- gave the conference champion and number 1 seed a tough tough game, losing only by single digets.  Hogs got blown out.  NC State is good, and losing to them in a close game is no slouch effort.

Just being fair to Drexel.  For whatever reason, we got in.  Let's not try to make points that a team lost to another team as reason for us to be there.  Hogs lost by like 30 to Missouri.  Hogs lost to bottom dweller USCE.  Remember those accomplishments by Heath's Hogs?

Jim Harris

Obviously, from following the newTUfan plan of college basketball analysis and watching hours of it on TV, I have judged the past two nights that, indeed, Drexel, Syracuse and K-State DID NOT belong in the dance. They are in the tournament they belong in, and Syracuse and K-State are BARELY still in it, while Drexel is now packing up the basketballs.
Oh, I know: They're not as inspired playing the NIT as they would have been in the NCAA. Right. Find any other spin you want to try to justify your position, but the fact is, 10 guys in a room decide who's in and they decided Arkansas, Illinois and Stanford are in and that Drexel, SU and KSU in fact did not measure up for at-large spots, and my eyesight says they were correct.

Again, while I'm at it, if you're going to come over here as an Iowa fan and continue the crap-stirring four days after Selection Day, you're not going be around long.