Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Most hated B-Ball Programs

Started by SooiecidetillNuttgone, March 12, 2007, 08:45:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HOG FAN 4 LIFE

Joakim Noah is the most annoying player ever, especially when he screamed after blocking one of our players shots and then Townes just grabbed it and layed it in while Noah screamed like a moron.  Florida is at the top of my list as long as Noah is there.  I can't wait for all them to graduate and start sucking again.
Go Hogs! Go Rangers! Go Cowboys! Go Mavs! Go Stars!

LJHOG

March 13, 2007, 09:31:25 am #101 Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 09:35:16 am by LJHOG
Teams I hate in order:
1. Texas football
2. Texas basketball (men)
3. Texas baseball
4. Texas basketball (women)
5. Texas softball
6. Texas track
7. Texas swimming
8. Texas golf
9. Texas diving
10. Texas curling, if they ever get one.

Junkyard Hog

Quote from: HOG FAN 4 LIFE on March 13, 2007, 09:26:22 am
Joakim Noah is the most annoying player ever, especially when he screamed after blocking one of our players shots and then Townes just grabbed it and layed it in while Noah screamed like a moron.  Florida is at the top of my list as long as Noah is there.  I can't wait for all them to graduate and start sucking again.

Noah comes in second in my book of most annoying player.  David Lee (also of Florida) was a lot worse in my opinion.

Tusk-n-Porker

Kentucky

Memphis

Texas

Ou

and recently added Drexel

oh and Wright State......copy cats
"Heart and effort are overated, talent wins 99% of football games"

Whole Hog Half Ham ARKANSAS by Damn!!!!

catdog

Noah needs to enjoy his last years in college, once he gets to the NBA veterans will slap him around if he acts like that. Tyrus Thomas is way better than Noah IMO and all he does in the league is dunk and lose in the dunk contest lol and i hate duke

kgr

Quote from: DCHawg on March 12, 2007, 10:03:59 pm
Quote from: kgr on March 12, 2007, 09:00:19 am

3.  Georgetown ~ Thug U for basketball

Thompson taught and condoned dirty basketball.

Link?

That's garbage.  Other than AI, name another player that fits the description.  In fact, G-Town has a pretty good record of graduating players and recruiting good kids.  John Thompson didn't put up with any funny business.

IndyHog45

Quote from: DEVIL DOG HOG on March 13, 2007, 07:42:13 am
Indy hog45 ND plays in the Big East for all but football.

Yeah, I realized that after posting.  The fact they are Big East hasn't had time to sink in.  If anything it makes me hate them doubly.