Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dick Vitale's comments (ALL POSTS GO HERE)

Started by Oliver, March 11, 2007, 05:54:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver

March 11, 2007, 05:54:43 pm Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 06:10:45 pm by mikeirwin
Drexel and Syracuse (big surprise) were out.  He said us and Stanford should have been left out.  Well Dickie,

TomasPistola

Dicky V. the so-called expert, has said it's a travesty Arkansas got in over Drexler. What a loser.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Hawgballz

Quote from: Oliver Miller on March 11, 2007, 05:54:43 pm
Drexel and Syracuse (big surprise) were out.  He said us and Stanford should have been left out.  Well Dickie, f#ck off.

I love anything that upsets Dukie V.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

razorsox

He then said if one team should have been left out it was Arkansas because "we only beat So. Illinois and West Virginia" and failed to mention that we beat Vandy twice in a week who happen to be a 6 seed just like his beloved Blue Devils.  To hell with that clown.
The last thing we need is a bunch of rednecks running around with McFadden Cowboy jerseys.

rzrbcks2120

Quote from: Oliver Miller on March 11, 2007, 05:54:43 pm
Drexel and Syracuse (big surprise) were out.  He said us and Stanford should have been left out.  Well Dickie, f#ck off.

Dickie V loves the East coast so naturally he would say that Drexel and 'Cuse deserve in over us and Stanford.

HOG FAN 4 LIFE

Dick Vitale is retarded.  Duke and North Carolina are the only teams that exist to him.
Go Hogs! Go Rangers! Go Cowboys! Go Mavs! Go Stars!

the donger

Quote from: TomasPistola on March 11, 2007, 05:56:20 pm
Dicky V. the so-called expert, has said it's a travesty Arkansas got in over Drexler. What a loser.
He's probably right. Although, i'm glad were in.

HawgG

Interesting he the one guy on ESPN saying that we were in even before we played against Florida.

Squealers

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

razorrog1

It's ok. We survived Corso, we'll survive Dickey V.  No matter what he says, we're in and they're out,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOG FAN 4 LIFE

Quote from: HawgG on March 11, 2007, 05:57:40 pm
Interesting he the one guy on ESPN saying that we were in even before we played against Florida.
Exactly.  He needs to retire.

The_Bionic_Pig

This team seems to thrive off of negativity so I look for us to play like never before with a well rested team.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

BigArkyintheRock

And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

If you want to eliminate the mental mistake - FIRE HDN! WPS!

Table Rocker

DEVICEHIGH

Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

ballhog™

he's just venting because of the bad season his dookies had.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Newport Hog

He's an idoit North Carolina/Duke ACC baby F-him

Hawgballz

Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

GO

Yeah but let us beat USC and he will yelling our praises. He jumps on and off bandwagons pretty quick.  Go HOGS BEAT USC

ozarkhog

Who the @#$@ is Drexler? They couldn't squat in the SEC.
AKA: Snowflake  
Watch your thoughts; they become your words.
Watch your words; they become your actions.
Watch your actions; they become your habits.
Watch your habits; they become your character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny

3kgthog

The guy saying we were in before we played Florida was Andy Katz, not Vitale.

BigArkyintheRock

And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

If you want to eliminate the mental mistake - FIRE HDN! WPS!

Uncle Jed

Note to John White:   Please do your job.     Frank and Nutt have repeatedly demonstrated that they are not capable of theirs.    Time to find somebody that who is capable ....and end this nightmare.   The players and fans deserve better than this.

dmac_iz_kin

"it was a called play, and I called it. I called alot of good plays today didn't I chuck?!"

Killean

Think of how pissed off he's gonna be when we win the whole damn thing?   ;)
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

Newport Hog

He said that Arkansas doesnt belong, he also pronounced UNC National Champions LOL

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Table Rocker on March 11, 2007, 05:59:05 pm
what'd he say?

that it was ridiculous that we were in and just because we played well in the Tourney.  and suprise he predicted a ACC school to win it all.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

HawgG

He was on our bandwagon just yesterday, but he obviously had Syracuse and Drexal in as well.

Well we are in and there is nothing he can do about it. ;D ;) ;D

Brand X Hog Fan

Dicky V is the king of the bandwagon riders and his Duke pukes only got a 6 seed. He might have to actually have to make an educated pick this year for a favorite.
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

razorrog1

I wish he had said Stan would be fired unless he made the Elite 8.  (That seems to work.)

mikeb

I heard Dickie got fired from his 1st job at the M&M factory for throwing all the W's away

dmac_iz_kin

Quote from: Killean on March 11, 2007, 06:00:58 pm
Think of how pissed off he's gonna be when we win the whole damn thing?   ;)

stop smoking crack
"it was a called play, and I called it. I called alot of good plays today didn't I chuck?!"

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Hollywood_HOGan

never seen him come out like that against a team.

Frick off Dicky V. Hope Coach Heah knows about this and gets the team fired up.

Knew stuff like that was coming

Hollywood_HOGan

hey frick you Digger

Digger whining for KState over Arkansas.

HogHillbilly

He's a putz......................He's still in hot water for making derogatory comments about Noah and the Gators last week on the radio................HE DOESN'T LIKE THE SEC..................PERIOD
Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

Oliver

hogfan064

Says SEC West is mediocre.  Uh, what do you think Drexals conference is Dukie V?

Masshog

Dickie V is a travesty... so maybe he has some special insight.  He is popular in the North East.... but I can't stand to watch a game hes doing.  If its a must see, I turn the volume down... His whole shtick gets old fast... 
My feets hurt.

razor5396

weresoclose

"A mediocre team from a mediocre division."

That's about right.  Syracuse had a better resume and is a better team. 

BUT

What the difference maker is :  We played our way in.  We showed heart.  Ultimately that was worth a 12 seed.

hogfan47

C L martin

Fort Smith Ark    

start the healing process now

Hoggy Bear

"If you're in the SEC, you're supposed to beat those teams"......--Dickie V

So now we're being penalized b/c we play in the SEC?? We're not allowed to beat a top 10 team like S. Illinois b/c they play in the MVC?

d1nonlyhogfan

Quote from: hogfan064 on March 11, 2007, 06:12:10 pm
Says SEC West is mediocre.  Uh, what do you think Drexals conference is Dukie V?
Dick Vitale is mediocre.
"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it." -- Lou Holtz

"I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win." -- Urban Meyer

Adam Stokes

Ready for some smites.  I can see why he thinks Drexel should get in, but to put Stanford over us is just ignorant.  If we win the next couple years we will get nothing but praises and everyone on here will love him.  I'm surprised by what he said because while he hates the SEC, he always gives us credit when it's due, except when he gave us the cupcake award back in 04', but you couldn't really blame him. 

jamie72921

I was liking your post until you got to the part about black helicopters circling.
Bless your heart

Table Rocker

HOG FAN 4 LIFE

Quote from: Hoggy Bear on March 11, 2007, 06:14:34 pm
"If you're in the SEC, you're supposed to beat those teams"......--Dickie V

So now we're being penalized b/c we play in the SEC?? We're not allowed to beat a top 10 team like S. Illinois b/c they play in the MVC?
These so called experts all disgust me.  I can't watch this anymore. 

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

cpz

Dicky V doesn't mention beating Vandy at THEIR place when they were undefeated in the SEC at home.